Women Drivers
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxOc781UUow&feature=player_embedded">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxOc781U ... r_embedded</a><!-- m -->
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxOc781UUow&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
I think I've seen most of those before but the one where she hits the gate and flips completely over going like 10mph was new and pretty amazing.
oh man this is too painful to watch. normally I wont let women drive at all. they're horrible and have no sense of direction either
[should not have shot the dolphin]
Yea the 10 mile flip over is really odd. I have know idea how you could do that on purpose.

My favorite is the one where she just cant park the car, and after 20 tries, the guy waiting for finally gets into her car and parks it for her.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

--Gandhi

I actually don't think women drive any worse then men. I lived in Atlanta and saw different.

One thing I am 100% convinced of is they have no sense of direction.

Vllad
Vllad Wrote:I actually don't think women drive any worse then men. I lived in Atlanta and saw different.

Vllad

I've lived all up and down the East Coast and can say that it doesn't matter where you are, the majority of the people on the road can't drive. We all know you hate Atlanta but it's not an Atlanta thing.
"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state.
-Thomas Jefferson

Spread my work ethic not my wealth.
By the way I applogize to any women that are good drivers out there. It was just a fun video. My wife and daughter are great drivers.

I have lived all over as well. And driven all over the world. I can say that there are geographic tendancies toward the idot drivers that exist everywhere. For instance

in St Louis, they simply can not grasp the concept of a 4 way stop or right of way.

In Dallas, Its all about the tailgate. It doesn't matter how fast your going, they are on your ass.

In Chicago theirs a little thing called the power merge, and the fact that traffic lights are just suggestions. And if you are in downtown Chicago and put your foot off the side walk and on the street, you are fair game for a little game called, Kill the idiot walking on the road.

In Boston / New England they dont seem to grasp the concept of lanes. I honestly think that some of them think the objective is to but the white lane line down the middle of the car.

In Mexico, they have the concept that if your behind them, then your not thier responsibility. Meaning, if I pass you, and cut you off, its not my fault, because its not my job to pay attention top anything behind me (this by the way works very well when every one is doing it. Drivers only worry about the other cars in front of them. The cars behind you are worried about you. Its not your job to care about them.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

--Gandhi

Thudz Wrote:
Vllad Wrote:I actually don't think women drive any worse then men. I lived in Atlanta and saw different.

Vllad

I've lived all up and down the East Coast and can say that it doesn't matter where you are, the majority of the people on the road can't drive. We all know you hate Atlanta but it's not an Atlanta thing.

Actually the facts would disagree. I have lived in many places and can make some generalizations with out facts. Cold weather states in general have better drivers then warm weather states. Mainly because they have to drive slower. In the south the speed of which they drive (even the truckers) which do not require restricter plates are incredibly dangerous. Georgia is by far the worst state I have ever been in as far as dangerous drivers are concerned.

When the trucks go 90 mph you know you have a problem. The slow lane is a 70 mph lane. The traiffic cops do a very poor job in Georgia. Everyone drives like they are Junior Johnson in Georgia and Alabama.

The facts say that while some states have a higher rate of accidents that are mainly weather related Georgia still ranks near the top of accidents per population year in and year out. Granted the roads in the south are some of the most dangerous in the country but that should be all the more reason for people to stop driving like Richard Petty. The facts back up that Georgia is one of the most dangerous places in the coutry to drive.

Yes I have a strong dislike for Georgia as being the worst place I have ever lived but of the places I have lived in hands down Georgia has the worst drivers have ever seen. I concur with the facts.

Vllad
And god forbid when it gets icy once in a blue moon in the South and the retards who have never left have no clue on how to drive in those conditions.
The most entertaining thing to me is that Mobile, AL gets the most rain out of anywhere in the continental US, BUT people still forget how to drive when it's raining!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.livescience.com/environment/070518_rainy_cities.html">http://www.livescience.com/environment/ ... ities.html</a><!-- m -->
A-LA-BA-MA MAN!
HE'S QUICK, HE'S STRONG, HE'S ACTIVE!
You can take Alabama Man to the bowling alley, where he drinks heavily and chews tobacco!
HE CAN BOWL, HE CAN DRINK, HE CAN DRINK SOME MORE, ALA-BA-MA-MAN!
When wife asks him where he's been, just use the action button and Alabama Man busts her lip open!
"Shut up, Bitch!"
"Wow!"
BEATS HIS WIFE AND SLEEPS IT OFF, A-LA-BA-MA MAN!
Traffic in AZ crawls to a stop when a puddle forms. Avoid frustration and stay home.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Vanraw Wrote:In Mexico, they have the concept that if your behind them, then your not thier responsibility. Meaning, if I pass you, and cut you off, its not my fault, because its not my job to pay attention top anything behind me (this by the way works very well when every one is doing it. Drivers only worry about the other cars in front of them. The cars behind you are worried about you. Its not your job to care about them.

Tijuana is still the only city I've driven in where I've seen someone ram the car in front of them while attempting to prevent someone else from merging. Lanes and lights are a suggestion, and I'm pretty sure attempting to cross any busy street would result in your life insurance policy getting voided. That being said, the toll roads in northen Baja are absolutely wonderful as long as you're OK with driving through army checkpoints. Very well maintained roads and the "left lane is only for passing" rule is tightly enforced.
Yea the toll roads in Mexico are great. Mostly because the bulk of the population wont pay tolls and they are empty and in perfect condition. I lived in inner Mexico for 2 years, so quite different then the border cities, which are inside the 25 mile "real border". I remember being pissed because my car wouldnt let me set the cruse control above 100 mph. The road going through the desert was flat, black, and you could see for 20 miles in front of you. 100 mph felt like 55.

Army check points are fine. Just don't smuggle drugs and they leave you alone.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

--Gandhi

Vanraw Wrote:Yea the toll roads in Mexico are great. Mostly because the bulk of the population wont pay tolls and they are empty and in perfect condition. I lived in inner Mexico for 2 years, so quite different then the border cities, which are inside the 25 mile "real border". I remember being pissed because my car wouldnt let me set the cruse control above 100 mph. The road going through the desert was flat, black, and you could see for 20 miles in front of you. 100 mph felt like 55.

Army check points are fine. Just don't smuggle drugs and they leave you alone.

Actually long straight aways have been proven to be very bad for high speed driving. Autobahn is more curves which keeps you more attentive (and awake) and less velocitization
[should not have shot the dolphin]
Haha velocitization is quite common any time you hit an autobahn here, unless your driving on the A1 or A4 in which case you are at a crawl due to construction.

Funny when you are driving 160 kph (100 mph) and cars are passing you non stop.