Alabama Impressed, Texas did not
Some good foot ball tonight. Alabama made number one Florida look like a high school team. And then the Texas Nebraska game. Texas did not impress me. They will probably be number 2 for the BCS championship, but I wasn't impressed. If they both play the same game, its going to be a walk for Alabama.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
Nebraska has the #3 defense in the country but yeah we played like shit.

But yeah, if we play like last night we loose. But then again if Bama plays like they did against Auburn last week then they loose, so its what team shows up.

I did like how the announcer said:

"You can't help but feel sorry for tim tebow and his big effort to get back to the championship game"

Even when Florida gets smoked they can't stop fellating him.
The Bama game was awesome. I haven't posted in the football threads about Bama this year because I thought we were just gonna lose to Florida at the end. I didn't honestly think that we would be able to beat Florida, but they were simply outplayed by Bama.
A-LA-BA-MA MAN!
HE'S QUICK, HE'S STRONG, HE'S ACTIVE!
You can take Alabama Man to the bowling alley, where he drinks heavily and chews tobacco!
HE CAN BOWL, HE CAN DRINK, HE CAN DRINK SOME MORE, ALA-BA-MA-MAN!
When wife asks him where he's been, just use the action button and Alabama Man busts her lip open!
"Shut up, Bitch!"
"Wow!"
BEATS HIS WIFE AND SLEEPS IT OFF, A-LA-BA-MA MAN!
Jakensama Wrote:Even when Florida gets smoked they can't stop fellating him.

QFT. I hope they wiped off their chin. Frankly Tebow is a mediocre QB. His arm is just ok. What he has had is a good line and he runs like a full back. He will never make it in the NFL as a QB.

Ingram on the other hand deserves to be in the Heisman hunt. He was like a man playing with boys. Really enjoyed watching him run the ball.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]