Application- Kiefer
Well, I am new to the MMO genre relatively speaking. I only know the Purge from the the game PotBS. I really liked what I saw with this guild. Maturity, intelligence, and every single guy I remember in PotBS I liked (with exception of that Diggles fella, lol kidding). This is a guild I want to keep track of, just in case I ever venture outside of PotBS.

I have read the 'Applicants Should Read This' thread. It is nothing less than what I expected. I agree on all points made and feel I would be a reliable and mature addition to the Purge guild. My main intent at the moment is just to keep track of this guild.

I am primarily an economic player, but I enjoy the rvr scene which includes pvp. I enjoy the tactical side of MMOs and communication/discussion with fellow players. If I were ever to leave PotBs I think I could and would contribute to the overall effort in whatever game I chose to join you in.

I was Kiefer Cain and Keith Bain in PotBS from the society British Mercantile and Mercenary.

Thank You
Kiefer! Hey man how are you? I still feel bad about how quickly POTBS seemed to disintegrate for The Purge the last go around. I was keen on trying some of those tactics out but the effort to follow through quickly become aggravating in the absence of warm bodies. I heard there were some nice updates to the POTBS client. Are you still playing and how are the changes if so?

I'm not currently online much with the exception of a L4D and these forums, but a decent representation is playing Aion and Eve.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
You have access now.
Hey Kiefer.

Just make sure when you move to other games with us that you create your characters with the name Kiefer. Otherwise we won't know who you are!

Good to have you around.

Vllad