LAWLZ Bama v Texas
[Image: ingram_juggernaut.jpg]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkNT28g6YBU[/youtube]
A-LA-BA-MA MAN!
HE'S QUICK, HE'S STRONG, HE'S ACTIVE!
You can take Alabama Man to the bowling alley, where he drinks heavily and chews tobacco!
HE CAN BOWL, HE CAN DRINK, HE CAN DRINK SOME MORE, ALA-BA-MA-MAN!
When wife asks him where he's been, just use the action button and Alabama Man busts her lip open!
"Shut up, Bitch!"
"Wow!"
BEATS HIS WIFE AND SLEEPS IT OFF, A-LA-BA-MA MAN!
Lawlz? Your playing against a high school QB the whole game and only up by 3... If Colt had stayed in this would be ugly with your overrated SEC schmucks.

Edit: Got your fumble at the end, but if you had played against a team with their real QB and not a high school kid, the overrated SEC rednecks would have been exposed for the frauds they were.
Well Jake, as they say, Any given Sunday, or Thursday as it were.

I do think it would have been a better game with out Texas losing their QB in the 1st quarter, but I wouldn't assume Alabama would have played the same Offensive game had it been close. For the whole second half all they did was run and kick to eat the clock.

To bad though really. The game was sort of a disapointment. The Iowa game was so much more exciting..... :twisted:
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
Poor Jake. :cry:

I don't particularly care for either team but it turned out to be an entertaining game. I was cheering more for a Texas loss than a 'bama win. Tongue

Puff on a fatty Maull. I vote for the Boise State/TCU game. Big Grin
Moristans: err

What the f*** Skelas - I know this is NSFW, but I coudn't watch this at work...

-Orsun
Karma for the Avatar Jake. It's a bitch.
Game Tags
Skaag/Iceheart
Skaag51, Xbox Live
Skaag555, Steam ID
Can someone explain to me why this was an "important" game that got so much attention? I'm clueless on college football, because well, I live in a town where we can support multiple professional teams ;p
Skaag Wrote:Karma for the Avatar Jake. It's a bitch.

How is me mocking us blowing out OU 3 years ago in any way related to us losing to Albama in the National Title game Karma? In fact, even this year when we injured blow-u's QB I specifically didn't run to message boards and facebook and rub it in to my sooner buddies because its a cheap victory. And I am the biggest shit talker this side of the Atlantic.

Breand Wrote:Can someone explain to me why this was an "important" game that got so much attention? I'm clueless on college football, because well, I live in a town where we can support multiple professional teams ;p

Its the national championship game. And the NFL sucks.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.latimes.com/sports/nationworld/wire/sns-ap-us-alabama-trophy-walmart,0,2551777.story">http://www.latimes.com/sports/nationwor ... 1777.story</a><!-- m -->

Hahaha, typical Aalabma... I thought this was a joke when I read it.

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) — The University of Alabama is going to display its new national championship football trophy at a place where most anyone can see it: Walmart.

The school says the Coaches' Trophy will be on display at a Walmart Supercenter in Tuscaloosa on Saturday and another Walmart store in Gardendale on Sunday.
Walmart. lol.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]