Need Help Finding You!
Hello! I originally heard of your guild's presence on Warhammer Online. I have since moved to Star Trek Onine and I am aware that you play that game aswell.

However, since Star Trek Onine is an instanced game, and there are no officials guilds yet (as far as I know) I am thence rendered helpless in finding you.

It is my intention to play with your members and soon hopefully join. Please help me locate you in-game.

If this post is in the wrong section, please forgive me. I was debating on where to put it. Smile
How do we know you?

Are you aware that your username looks like something a Chinese gold farmer would use?
Snowreaper in Warhammer referred me to your website to apply/attempt to find you.

Yeah I get that alot lol. I really shouldn't use it -.-

I'll make a new username with your permission.
I can change it if you have something in mind.

I don't really mind, I just thought this might be a new sneaky trick by gold farmers to get into forums without being instantly deleted.
Haha well my character on WAR is Kitros. Big Grin

Do you have some sort of master ventrilo server or is that not open to outsiders? I am quite vent savvy. ^^

To be honest, I love what The Purge represents. It's not like all those run-of-the-mill guilds that spread out over games and just invite whom ever comes before them. I really like the application process that you use. Makes the guild much more stable. (I'm not just trying to earn brownie points!!!)
Slamz Wrote:How do we know you?

Are you aware that your username looks like something a Chinese gold farmer would use?

Hes a Chinese Government operative sent to find gold farmers, and kill them!! (farming is now illegal there)
[should not have shot the dolphin]
Curses! I've been discovered!

I might just have to make you "disappear" now... :o

As a side note: Janeway > Klingon
Xijuijo Wrote:As a side note: Janeway > Klingon

Oh boy...them be fightin' words!
Fretty
Guild Wars 2: Fretty The Charming - Mesmer(currently inactive)
Rift: Nico - Cleric Extraordinaire // Fretty - Radical Rogue(currently inactive)
Eve: Fret V2 - EW Master of the Universe (currently inactive)
Your head, my lap. 'Nuff said.
Fretty Wrote:
Xijuijo Wrote:As a side note: Janeway > Klingon

Oh boy...them be fightin' words!

Haha. It's all in good fun. Do any of you play STO? Just talking to you on the forums is making me want to join! :mrgreen:

Thats a great signature Fretty. I lol'ed.
Thanks. =)

A bunch of us play STO. I personally rarely log in, as I'm waiting for it to go live before I really invest time into it.
Fretty
Guild Wars 2: Fretty The Charming - Mesmer(currently inactive)
Rift: Nico - Cleric Extraordinaire // Fretty - Radical Rogue(currently inactive)
Eve: Fret V2 - EW Master of the Universe (currently inactive)
Your head, my lap. 'Nuff said.
Yeah. I hear you. I also play Aion, not sure if you guys are into that game?