Miracle?
I just heard on the news that they pulled a teenage girl from rubble in Haiti 15 days after the earthquake. I can't even fathom that. What goes through your mind on the 15th day you've been trapped in rubble unable to move, eat, drink, talk to anyone, etc?

That's crazy and/or I would be crazy.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Did she have water?

Water of water is what kills.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
Nope. Totally dehydrated as I understand it.
Ya they said she was on the brinke (sp?) of death when they found her. The real miracle is that the average human can only live 3 days without water, but she managed 2 weeks.
Fretty
Guild Wars 2: Fretty The Charming - Mesmer(currently inactive)
Rift: Nico - Cleric Extraordinaire // Fretty - Radical Rogue(currently inactive)
Eve: Fret V2 - EW Master of the Universe (currently inactive)
Your head, my lap. 'Nuff said.
She had to have something, there is no way the human body can live 15 days without water is there?

Still, it puts things into perspective. Whatever troubles we whine about tonight are kind of insignificant..
Jakensama Wrote:Still, it puts things into perspective. Whatever troubles we whine about tonight are kind of insignificant..

Yea it really does.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
"Authorities say it is rare for anyone to survive more than 72 hours without water, little alone more than two weeks. But Etienne may have had some access to water from a bathroom of the collapsed home, and rescuers said she mumbled something about having a little Coca-Cola with her in the rubble."

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=9680084">http://abcnews.go.com/International/wir ... id=9680084</a><!-- m -->
Ahh so she had room to move then? Even so. Tough little bugger. At some point it has to occur to you that this might be the place and form of your death with far too much time to deliberate the specifics.