Naturesguard 60 shaman
Hello I am naturesguard, the main reason i want to join this guild is because im tired of unorganized pvp etc. before i thought doing instances would be the thing for me, but...i was wrong after weeks and weeks of doing the same instances over and over again i finnally said.. thats it no more pve, so i decided to go to pvp and boy was i glad battlegrounds came out i was so sick and tired of running ubrs the day before battlegrounds that i almost thought about quiting this game..anways i was hoping that i could find people who are dedicated to pvp to group with. my present build is 30 in enhancment and 21 in restoration. i play quite alot on the weekends, i am hoping that the purge would be the guild that i have been looking for, i am looking forward to a fun and friendly enviroment with sucessfull pvp i hope you guys will consider this and hopefully allow me to join! thanks for reading see you all in the game Big Grin
Hey NG, if ur on tomorrow Ill PvP with ya...
Hey bro! Thanks for introducing yourself. Read over some of the stickies and make sure this guild is for you and you will hear from us soon.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Heya Nature!
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
30 enhancement 21 restoration...?

You arn't a herbalist/alchemist are you? Tongue
You don't win the Game of Death by dying first. The name is misleading.
hello grasty..hello volktar i would love to group with you next time i see you on, and yes im a alchemist/herbalist Sad a lil low though im at like 150/165 LOL
Approved.

Contact an officer for an invite if we don't contact you first.