Hopeful Applicant!
Hey guys! It was fun PvPing with Rhoh and Blastastic today in BG. Smile
Anyway, I guess this is where I should apply if I would like to join, aye?
Little about my self:

NAME: Celore
CLASS: Mage
LEVEL: 49

BUILD: Arc/Fire - I do not use pyro, I am more of a scorch mage. If you have watched the Sorrow Hill vids, I am Otherguy's number one fan!

MORE: I feel like i know my class very well for my level. I am always comparing myself with, who i think is, the best mage in the realm - Nacon from Distinct Advantage. Anyone know him?
I am on the brink of hitting 50 but it is very hard to pull myself away from the WSG BG! I love pvp and that is one main reason i would love to be apart of The Purge. Not to mention i have spoke with many guildies and i get that sense of warmth and generosity from you all! Thanks.
Nacon? Pfft!
Flabbo > All!
Captin Flabbo, he's our hero. Gunna take alliance down to zero. He's our powers magnified and he's fighting on the horde side.
You don't win the Game of Death by dying first. The name is misleading.
Seems Dynomite so far, even though I got no shout out. :cry:
here is my shout-out to my main man Job - watch out for his giant fireballs! Gotta give it up for the mages out there 8)
mages shmages, it's like having a little brother who thinks he's good until he gets hit once,..

OR

MAGES! woo tiggles owns all Smile

you choose
Did a quick Mara run with Celore and I have to say I was impressed. Definately a thumbs up and would be a great addition!
Valano <Rogue>
Ninnin <Mage>