Big Bad Baddies
Well the results of our poll are in. BBB is now apping to Purge officially. We are looking forward to having our combined members under one roof where planning and leading will become infinately easier. We are ready to start the transfers immediately. I have asked the BBB members to keep their tag up when they ask for an invite so you can confirm that they are infact BBB. I will be on tonight starting at about 8:30 est, and I wil be pushing the transfer at that point. I have high hopes for this arrangement, and while I am sad to be saying goodbye to the BBB (especially the tabard), it feels like I am coming home anyway.

I'll see you all in game tonight!

For the Purge!
Gameless (for now)
REJECTED@!
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]
Hey CK...STUFF IT OLD MAN OR I'LL HIT YOU WITH MY TEXAS RANGER!!!
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
OrsunVZ Wrote:I have asked the BBB members to keep their tag up when they ask for an invite so you can confirm that they are infact BBB.
Good idea. For our part, we already agreed that this was a good plan, so we'll start the invites rolling as soon as possible.
Quote:and while I am sad to be saying goodbye to the BBB (especially the tabard), it feels like I am coming home anyway.
wtf? You saying my tabard doesn't rock?! I'll have you know it was designed by the world famous Hoku. I spared no expense!
Well if Hoku designed it, then ours becomes used toilet paper in comparision. Nevertheless, I'm fond of this specific toilet paper. Its triple-ply hugable-soft!!!
Gameless (for now)
Its brown?
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
... this thread has degenerated far enough damnit!

I want fanfare!!! Banners and horns and tickertape!!!
Gameless (for now)
Bleh! I don't want Orsun and Rallick in the same guild with me. WE NEED MORE YOUTH!
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]
Singularity Wrote:Bleh! I don't want Orsun and Rallick in the same guild with me. WE NEED MORE YOUTH!

That comment screams something but I'm not sure what it is.

Oh...HI POT!!!
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
OrsunVZ Wrote:Well if Hoku designed it, then ours becomes used toilet paper in comparision. Nevertheless, I'm fond of this specific toilet paper. Its triple-ply hugable-soft!!!

Never thought I'd see the day Orsun was in The Purge! OMG dreamy.. we officially have the dream team now.

Stop hugging your toilet paper tabard and hug ME instead! I'm softer, and clean better.. but! I refuse to wipe your ass for you.

<3 Orsun! Welcome BBB!
[Image: Kylipso.png]
Time is money, friend!