Lincoln : Vampire Hunter Movie
http://movies.ign.com/articles/112/1124749p1.html

Quote:The Confederacy wasn't the only enemy Honest Abe faced during his war-torn term as the 16th President of the United States. He also found time to kill vampires. Yes, he was really Slaybraham Lincoln, and now Hollywood will finally tell his (tall) tale.

Deadline reports that 20th Century Fox has won a bidding war to turn the Seth Grahame-Smith novel Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter into a movie, warding off rival studios Sony, Paramount, Universal and Summit to fetch the screen rights.

Timur Bekmambetov (Wanted, Night Watch) will direct and Tim Burton will produce. Author Grahame-Smith also penned the screenplay adaptation.

Fox envisions this as a tentpole release, with filming reportedly set to begin this March.
Fretty
Guild Wars 2: Fretty The Charming - Mesmer(currently inactive)
Rift: Nico - Cleric Extraordinaire // Fretty - Radical Rogue(currently inactive)
Eve: Fret V2 - EW Master of the Universe (currently inactive)
Your head, my lap. 'Nuff said.
20th Century Fox...a scifi loves best friend
[should not have shot the dolphin]
I just finished the book not to long ago, was a interesting read.
Gunldesnapper Krewe GW2
AT1 (AW) Fritsch <retired> USN
The half man!
Does everything have to be a Shakespeare rip off? Geez learn to be original people!

Actually, I will take this comment back if the vampires sparkle or turn out to be a group of disgruntled teens with "issues". I love some vampire lore, but I don't get the novelty of all these vampire and zombie movies. It is as if everyone has a secret cannibalism fetish and need their fix.
Game Tags
Skaag/Iceheart
Skaag51, Xbox Live
Skaag555, Steam ID
This isn't just a random story about Vampires though. This author actually takes works, such as Pride and Prejudice and adds zombeis to them and simply renames the book to "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies". He will leave all original material in the book and will randomly throw in lines here are there to make it all make sense with his additions. It's pretty clever and I'm pretty excited for this movie.
Fretty
Rift: Nico - Cleric Extraordinaire // Fretty - Radical Rogue(currently inactive)
Fretty Wrote:This isn't just a random story about Vampires though. This author actually takes works, such as Pride and Prejudice and adds zombeis to them and simply renames the book to "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies". He will leave all original material in the book and will randomly throw in lines here are there to make it all make sense with his additions. It's pretty clever and I'm pretty excited for this movie.

So Mr Darcy saves Elizabeth Bennet from zombies while strolling the Pemberly estates?

Vllad
Vllad Wrote:
Fretty Wrote:This isn't just a random story about Vampires though. This author actually takes works, such as Pride and Prejudice and adds zombeis to them and simply renames the book to "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies". He will leave all original material in the book and will randomly throw in lines here are there to make it all make sense with his additions. It's pretty clever and I'm pretty excited for this movie.

So Mr Darcy saves Elizabeth Bennet from zombies while strolling the Pemberly estates?

Vllad

Hah, you got it!
Fretty
So apparently they are also making the Pride and Prejudice and Zombies movie as well. They are currently looking for a director.
Fretty