Hey, I would like to join the purge.
Hey, I am in need of a new guild and from what I have seen and heard from both Wareye and Vami, the Purge seems perfect for me. I am an all out PvPer lvl 50 Shammy (Lefawnduh is my name) and i have some lower alts as well. I think I'll be a valuable asset to the guild, as of now my alliance killing devices include, more than a hundred stocked really sticky glue, 15 discombobulator rays, tons of slumbersand, free action potions, Swiftness potions, and many more Smile i dont lose to alliance, believe me Smile i just recently downed a 60 hunter (Hard to believe eh)?

~enough of me talking, in conclusion, i would very much like to join The Purge and i think you would like to have me 8)

P.S. In case you were wondering, I am not an asshat (it seems to be a theme around here lol)

P.P.S. I have a friend very similar to my playing styles who is a lvl 38 mage (He is a regular, he just got the game later than most)

~Sry for talking so long
Music is the device through which we unleash our souls!

He he he, I make such powerful statements!
HomestarRunner Rocks! Smile
Wow, you make me feel old skool using plain old fireballs...
Quote:Wow, you make me feel old school using plain old fireballs.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by this :?:

~And a little more information about my Characters

50 Shamman=Lefawnduh
42 Hunter=Trogdoris
25 Rogue=Sirstabalot
12 Priest=DarkRabbi

I used to have a level 34 Mage but my brother deleted because he, unlike me, is an asshat. :roll: [/quote]
Music is the device through which we unleash our souls!

He he he, I make such powerful statements!
HomestarRunner Rocks! Smile