I would really like to join Purge!
Character Name: Thiskory

Class: Warrior

Level: 57

Talent Build, and whether or not you will be willing to respec: My current talent buils is 31/6/10. I am always willing to try new talent builds.

List your previous guilds and why you had left them: <The Rakshasa> The guild master misteriously disapeared. <Twisted Minds> Didnt like that one too much.
Have you had any previous raid experience? If so, was it from WoW or another game?: I have had a few raid experiences. Alterac Valley a few times and I have done a few 10 man BRD raids.

A little about yourself: I am always willing to try new things in WoW. Im looking for a friendly guild so I can meet new people and have fun doing PvE raids etc...

What are your connection and computer specs?(Priests need to have a stable connection, and not lag out, sorry, no 56k for you guys): DSL, P4 3.0 GHz, 1 gig, Ge-Force 6600 GT 256 MB.

What times are you available to play?(Please use EST format when you post your availability): I am in server time. I am on just about every day from 11am to 2am.

Tell us how your character's class should be played in a raid situation: Warriors are tanks and have alot of armor. Warrior should be using shield and 1h in raids so they can take more damage when tanking. They should be in defensive stance and use taunt to get monster off of other raid member.

List 3 reasons why raids wipe: A stupid person agros a bunch of monsters. Warrior class fails to tank and other healer agros beast causing them to die and there are no healers. Not enough team effort and talking in raid.
Interesting Questions and Answers. Well...answers are good heh. Not sure where the questions came from Tongue

Maybe we'll see you around!
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
question from DA
I love those answers, but heres another question...

Why are you posting PvE Q&A on a PvP guild app?
Perty sure that's a cut and paste of DA's app.

Wink
ya, but that does him no good here.
Here are the questions that you NEED to answer:

You are wandering through woods. You find an Alliance member who is fighting a bear and losing.
Do you:
a) Help him by attacking the bear
b) Attack him and kill him
c) Attack him and kill him and spit on his corpse
d) Attack him just enough to make sure the bear wins
e) Watch him and attack him if he beats the bear
f) Wait for him to beat the bear and rest back up to full health and mana before you attack him
g) Keep moving

Question 2.
You spot a Horde and an Alliance member having a fight.
Do you:
a) Join the fight immediately.
b) Check guild tags and character names and see if this is someone we're allied with or someone you don't like before joining the fight.
c) Ask the Horde member politely if they are having a duel, because he might not want your help.
d) Evaluate your chances of winning and join the fight if it's not suicide.
e) Keep moving

Question 3.

You and 4 friends are doing a difficult quest. 2 Alliance show up. They are not aggressive and indicate they will help you kill NPC's to help you complete the quest faster. What do you do?

a) Let them help you complete the quest faster.
b) Kill them.

Question 4. here's a tricky one!

You are alone and completing a difficult quest. 5 Alliance show up. They are not aggressive and don't seem to mind it if you hang out and do your quest. Do you:

a) Scream "ARRRGGGHHHH" and charge them in a suicidal kamikaze blitz
b) Leave
c) Call for more Purge to come help kill them
d) Quietly keep doing your quest

-Val
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question 1.
You are wandering through woods. You find an Alliance member who is fighting a bear and losing.
Do you:

b) Attack him and kill him (after making sure hes alone).
Question 2.
You spot a Horde and an Alliance member having a fight.
Do you

a) Join the fight immediately. If it was a duel they can reschedule. 99/100 Im thanked for helping out.
Question 3.

You and 4 friends are doing a difficult quest. 2 Alliance show up. They are not aggressive and indicate they will help you kill NPC's to help you complete the quest faster. What do you do?

If I could pull it off :
a) Let them help you complete the quest faster.
b) Kill them.

Most likely :
B) Kill them.
Question 4. here's a tricky one!

You are alone and completing a difficult quest. 5 Alliance show up. They are not aggressive and don't seem to mind it if you hang out and do your quest. Do you:

E) wait for 1 to stray from the pack and kill. At least they will be paranoid for a while if im succesfull. /3 local defense and recruit more.

F) Sometimes if possible I will try and make them spread out from each other and feign being afraid or that im running away to have 1 chase me and then vanish and pick off another. If I can get them to spread out enough ill camp the area for a while till they leave or decide to group up and kill me.

< I hate quests >

Sorry for the hijack, I thought they where great questions and hand to answer.