Babylon 5
Is available on streaming now via netflix, and I have to say this is one of the best Sci fi TV series of all time. I've watched sporadic shows and movies in the past but never from beginning to end. I’m on season 3 right now and the best part of it is that almost every episode is a continuation of a single theme / story line. Sort of like Star Trek enterprise season 3, and the last season of Deep space 9.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
Yeah, B5 must be watched from start to finish, in order.

Technically you could stop at the end of season 4. As I hear it, they had 5 seasons worth of continuous story but when they became unsure that the 5th season would be picked up, they wrapped up all the major storylines in season 4, and you'll get a definite sense of "The End" at the end of that. Season 5 was excellent, though, and has some of the best episodes of the whole show.
Slamz Wrote:Yeah, B5 must be watched from start to finish, in order.

Technically you could stop at the end of season 4. As I hear it, they had 5 seasons worth of continuous story but when they became unsure that the 5th season would be picked up, they wrapped up all the major storylines in season 4, and you'll get a definite sense of "The End" at the end of that. Season 5 was excellent, though, and has some of the best episodes of the whole show.

Very true, you must watch it from begining to end. Don't miss a single episode or you might miss something important.

Their are some movies that wrap up a few story lines after season 5. Essentially though Slamz is correct 1 through 4 are the meat of the story.

Vllad
Just DO NOT watch Legend of the Rangers. Or watch Legend of the Rangers, but think of it as a Sci-Fi Saturday C- budget movie.

Granted Legend of the Rangers had one of my favorite quotes that pretty much sums up all human built spaceships in every Science fiction show/movie. I'm paraphrasing but it goes like this, "If humans had their way every ship would be black and grey and look like a box." This was from a Mimbari describing the horrible physical appearance of human built ships.
A-LA-BA-MA MAN!
HE'S QUICK, HE'S STRONG, HE'S ACTIVE!
You can take Alabama Man to the bowling alley, where he drinks heavily and chews tobacco!
HE CAN BOWL, HE CAN DRINK, HE CAN DRINK SOME MORE, ALA-BA-MA-MAN!
When wife asks him where he's been, just use the action button and Alabama Man busts her lip open!
"Shut up, Bitch!"
"Wow!"
BEATS HIS WIFE AND SLEEPS IT OFF, A-LA-BA-MA MAN!
Zouji Wrote:"If humans had their way every ship would be black and grey and look like a box."
My all time favourite sci-fi ship was the Liberator from Blake's 7 (which had the lowest budget of any tv show ever). Admittedly not built by humans.

[Image: Liberator.jpg]

Slamz would make a pretty good Avon in a remake, incidentally.
Ex SWG, L2, CoH, Wow, and War
Currently PvPing in the stock market
I stopped rewatching them about half way through season four, need to check my copies and start back on that. I loved it when it was being made, watching it now it seems a bit corny....but still watchable.
Gunldesnapper Krewe GW2
AT1 (AW) Fritsch <retired> USN
The half man!