Silver  +83.7%
Cotton  +92%

Financials +10.8% (mostly in Dec)
Ex SWG, L2, CoH, Wow, and War
Currently PvPing in the stock market
I did well. One thing that is interesting, is the following:

Nat gas. -20.7%
Oil +15%

I wonder if NG is a buy right now? My gut is that oil is going to return to the trple digits with no problem. What will NG do?
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
Vanraw Wrote:I wonder if NG is a buy right now? My gut is that oil is going to return to the trple digits with no problem. What will NG do?
Agree about oil. NG is more problematic - inventories have stayed high, due to no major disruptions thi year and better drilling technology. If the winter keeps on being this frigid and snowy, I'm sure it will rise in the short term, but I'm not sure how well it will do for the whole year. Like everything else, I guess it depends how the economy as a whole does.

Baker Hughes or Chesapeake might be worth a shot as NG plays.
12.93% for 2011. Just barely beat the S&P this year (I took all my money out in Dec). I have to go back and look, but that might be 5 years in a row.
"Hamilton is really a Colossus to the anti republican party. Without numbers he is an host within himself. They have got themselves into a defile where they might be finished but too much security on the republican part will give time to his talents and indefatigableness to extricate them. We have had only middling performances to oppose to him. In truth when he comes forward there is nobody but yourself who can meet him. His adversaries having begun the attack he has the advantage of answering them and remains unanswered himself. For God's sake take up your pen and give a fundamental reply to Curtius and Camillas" - Thomas Jefferson to James Madison
I got +31.2% in my brokerage account and +49.5% in my IRA, which I'm pretty happy with. That follows on from +102.4% in my IRA the year before, but that kind of glosses over the fact it got decimated in 2008...
had a phenomenal year in my online brokerage account close to 45% bouyoed by a PIR gain and sale of 30%, then bought SLV with the sale which is up 30%. FAS and C also kicked ass and my ATVI was up 19%. NEM was up 20%. Plus my favorite stock ever, PGH, up 30% plus monthly .10 per share dividends =)

all my retirement and IRA stuff was golden too. I didn't pick it myself, but my wife has an IRA with CVGBX in it that just destroyed this year.

Here's hoping for a steady 2011...hope you all are well diversified. =)