iVerizon
Well for those who were waiting, you can get your shiny new iPhone on Verizon on Feb 10th. It's the same price as AT&T, has an unlimited data plan, and includes HotSync (up to 5 wi-fi devices can tether to the phone as a mobile hotspot). That last is a pretty killer deal - I might switch to Verizon myself, if AT&T don't match it (which they probably will).

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/splash/iphone.jsp
Ex SWG, L2, CoH, Wow, and War
Currently PvPing in the stock market
Oh thank god i can quit holding my breath.
I knew you would be first in line, Jake. Smile
If only we had Verizon in Europe my dream could be realized.
I like Verizon too. Course Im an employee so.... I do like that since the iPhone rumors started our stock has gone from 28 to 36.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
Oooohhhh...so you work for Verizon...no wonder you have been anti-Apple. Smile

Was definately good for Verizon while a rumor, but less so now, with analysts coming out saying it will hammer Verizon margins. Bad for Verizon...bad for AT&T...good for Apple. They certainly have a knack for getting what they want how they want.
Grieve Wrote:Oooohhhh...so you work for Verizon...no wonder you have been anti-Apple. Smile

Was definately good for Verizon while a rumor, but less so now, with analysts coming out saying it will hammer Verizon margins. Bad for Verizon...bad for AT&T...good for Apple. They certainly have a knack for getting what they want how they want.

Like they say, buy the rumor sell the news.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
Grieve Wrote:Oooohhhh...so you work for Verizon...no wonder you have been anti-Apple. Smile

Was definately good for Verizon while a rumor, but less so now, with analysts coming out saying it will hammer Verizon margins. .

Why will it hammer their margins? Because iFanboys use up too much bandwidth? If only you people had a civilized 4g network like continental europe.
Because they are paying more in subsidy to Apple than other phone makers.

We do have 4G here, just not in all markets yet. You buggers in Europe are always ahead of us in phone tech.
Its alot easier to cover a landmass without huge swaths of useless uninhabitable territory - like California.
Its alot easier to cover a landmass without huge swaths of useless uninhabitable territory - like California.