60 Warlock
Sup, name's Zansatsu, i'm a 60 warlock, currently guildless. Some of you may know that <Shrug> has been disbanded, so i'm in search of some love. Smile After the patch I will be respec-ing in demonology. I'm not friends with anyone in the guild persay, but I have been in groups with a few of you in Warsong, where I"m basically at all the time. I'm down for anything usually and am on a little too much. Smile So...take it easy and I hope you'll consisder me chill enough for your guild.
Zan ,

So as long as you know. We arent hand holders we arent gonna shower people with presents and phat lewtz. Just some people who enjoy pvp.
Laissez Faire describes us best. If this might suit you, look me up anytime. Im on too much also and I also like WSG more than other options/instances.
A 60 warlock has all the LUV one needs (unless your blind, our Succubus is HOT!!!!!! And our IMP makes a great Martini...). At least this 60 Warlock thinks so!

Just kidding...Actually, I won't normally be found in WSG, I still like the other parts of the game, but look me up in game if ya want to make some runs into other Instances. I'm always looking to help the lower level peeps so this may not be ur cup of tea.

Luy