Access please and introduction
I am Rod Fritsch and ive been a gamer my entire life. I started with Atari and pong and good old fashioned DnD. Ive been in the USN for 14 years and work on aviation electronics. I have 4 kids and have been married twice. Oh and im stationed in Ohio atm.

Now to the important stuffs. Prior to WoW i was an EQ addict, some of the members of Purge know me. I played a max lvl wizard on the glorious Vallon Zek server in one of the top guilds <Defiant> for several years. Im a serious player i like to raid i love to pvp and for me its all about having fun. Ive found a new home with WoW and this server, and now ive joined you all. I hope to become a usefull addition to the guild. Grunldesnapp is a Hunter 46th lvl at this time, Skill set at this time is Marksman and im also a Herbalist/Alch. Cooking/First Aid/Fishing are all nearly maxed out. Oh on prior guilds ive only been in one, HLEP got to me before BBB invited me.....Greek is fast on that invite Tongue

If you have any questions just ask away. Oh and access to members section please.

Grunldesnapp <Purge>
Gunldesnapper Uberzauberer <Defiant> retired

Edit: for signature
He lies his name is Bob!

Hehe.. anyway see you in game on inside the skret forums once you have teh accessarino.
War: Kanish
Wow: Lowkki, Yash, Alioop
EQ: Oakenfold Perfecto <Defiant>
BOB!
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
LOL ill never get away from that nickname.

da Grun
da Gun
Bob is a whole lot better than Chip.

Now to get greek over to us!
Gameless (for now)
Shut it Dent.
War: Kanish
Wow: Lowkki, Yash, Alioop
EQ: Oakenfold Perfecto <Defiant>
8)
Hehehe one step closer Greek... ;P
Gameless (for now)
All da VZers need to be in one place imo. Specially my Fefiant buds omfg
G-Snapp... you should be all set.

-turnip
Rift - Sornas | Warrior
GA - Sornas | Recon/Robotics
WoW - Sornas | Blood Elf Death Knight (Retired)
WoW - Sorna | Undead Priest (Retired)
WAR - Anros | Dwarf Engineer (Retired)
Lineage 2 - Anika | Silver Ranger (Retired)
EQ - Durgin Bladestorm | Dwarf Warrior (Retired)
Grunldesnapp Wrote:All da VZers need to be in one place imo. Specially my Fefiant buds omfg

No three teamers!
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
ATC(AW) retired...22 years of fun and real life games was enough....
What did you work on Chief? Ive got P3 and EA6B experience, doing 9502 work now in Ohio.
Did P3 for 10 years or so, West coast mainly. Did some "Special Projects" in Texas and Cuba, then SH-60's on the East coast...
Ive had some friends to the special projects hehe. What squadrons were you with? Im a TAR and i was with VP69 in Whidby for 8 years. VAQ 309 and VAQ 209 were my other squadrons.
VP31 as a student and staff for 4 years...headed to Texas for about 4 years, but not able to identify the outfit/location due to "security reasons"...After P3 instructor duty in Jax, headed to HSL32, Cuba, HSL 40, HSL44, HSL 40 where I retired.....
This thread deserves a hamster with a pancake on its head.. but since I'm lazy to find the pic, you get a..

"Captain Jean Luc Picard of the USS Enterprise"

instead!
-Val
Keeping <The Purge> alive in Azeroth.
SHUT IT PECKERHEAD!
<embed src="http://home.cogeco.ca/~mvanderheiden/suckedmore.wav" AUTOSTART="false" LOOP="false" HIDDEN="false" WIDTH="80" HEIGHT="45"></embed>

Oh...and

[Image: bunnycake.jpg]
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
DEATH TO BUNNIES!
...but they're better when deep fried....

And if anyone needs a short lesson on military structure, look me up in game....death cares less about what your military rank or civilian status...

"There is no pride in causing harm to someone as there is for saving the life of someone."

Luy
First time i had rabbit was in A school in Memphis.....what a shithole.
Wouldn't you be a shithole to if someone ate you for dinner????
I meant Memphis not the bunnie.......the bunnie tasted like chicken....go figure.
The only thing I liked about Memphis was the "freaky chicks" I met...had some truly life changing experiences while I was there.....GOOD experiences....