52 Shaman - Xhaos -
Hello,

I work with Iluyzhat, and have heard good things about The Purge.
Im looking for a laid back group to have fun in WoW.

I play a little too often for my non pixilated social life, and can be found in WSG, and Alterac most of the time.

PVP > everything :twisted: :lol: :twisted:
Yea, I know this guy, but I reserve comment until he reads the sticky and then makes a proper post with ALL the data we need.....

Luy
(I feel so embarassed...)
Shesh . . . . Easy Luy ; - )
Ok Ok . . . :roll:
Shrugs off lazy cloak and commences to do it right lol

I have vowed never to pay to play then found WoW. I havent looked back. I have played since late Beta and have more than 16 toons, half are mules becuase im a pack rat and for learning.

I have leveled 3 toons past 50. . . . . 2 on deathwing and Xhaos on Crushridge. I have run MC with my 60 preist on Deathwing and love that role but am looking to expand hence my Shaman, and have really fallen in love with the Shaman class and its versatility. I still plan on running MC with my friends on Deathwing on Sunday at 4:00PM So that time Im not gunna be around for a bit.

I have a 56 Hunter on Deathwing also and previous to me rolling my Shaman I was running BRD and leveling to Run DM with that toon.

I have leveled every class minus Warlock and Palidan into the late 20's early 30's, a couple into the mid 40's, to get a feel for them.

Like I said I really dig the PvP environment so its fun for me to explore other classes to better know there strengths and exploit there weaknesses.

I always have a couple browser windows open on Allakazham and Thottbot, in fact thott is my homepage lol. I love using mods, have explored the functionalty of WoW to a great degree.

I have grown very dependant on a couple to make life easier for me in WoW. So after patch if they dont work and I look like a newb . . . . . you will know why ; - ) Scrolling Combat, Lootlink, Auctioneer, CT mod, ect . . . the list goes on I am working on customizing my Flexbar to take over for CT in a few places and am always out there finding new things ; - )

In RL I work for the same software Dev company Luy does, I work as a Helpdesk Technician; work alot of hours but love my job. I play WoW to relax and my in game moto is if its not fun why do it! I find great enjoyment helping people in RL and in game so if you need assistance with something technical or in game let me know Ill c what I can do.

I have been a member of RoS a , Multi-gaming community for over a year and remain good friends with those guys, I was GM for the WoW division for a time, mainly friends having fun, until we merged with Priority of Sion on Deathwing. Goodtimes that I hope I can find more of here with Purge ; - )
Ok, this guy I know! Hahahaha...

Seriously, We have hunted a couple times and he's really seems to know his class well, and knows what to expect from the other classes in group.

I'll point him in the direction of some of you guys in game so you can see what you think, but with his Deathwing experience, his current Shaman toon (lvl 52) and the levels of his other toons (yea, yea, he's also a RL friend) I think he would make a great addition to our great guild.

Luy
Good to meet you Xhaos, (is that your in game main's name also btw?)

I'll look for you in game. Maybe we can get a few groups going one of these nights - look for me.
Gameless (for now)
Yep, thats my Shamans name figured id try to keep it simple.

Hope to see you in game soon.