Application - Strife & Co.
Hey, seen your post in response to mine on the Rift Forums and wanted to try my luck with you guys/gals.

I have 2 chars, level 40 Rogue (Strife) and level 30 Cleric (Law). I also have 2 friends that I am currently guild with(just a holder guild) that I am wanting to bring along. My bro (Tinstar) is a level 37 Warrior and our friend (Wahffles) is a level 33 Mage. We mostly all play at night(after 8:00 PM CST). Me and my bro are both 30 yrs old and my friend is late 20's, and we're all married(me 2 kids, my bro 2 kids). We're all mature, although we do play games for fun and joke around quite a bit. Currently were mostly playing together, chatting in Skype, but we all have TS/Vent.

I'm not wanting to join to get someone to walk me through anything, just looking for more company and The Purge seems to fit the mentality of players I'm looking for.

Oh and... "I read that whole post you said applicants should read".

Thanks
I don't own kid gloves.

Steam Friend Code : 1636490
Best bet is to try and get on some friends lists of people your level and try to meet up for questing, warfronts or what-not.

Does this game have a "/who purge" command? Hmm... anyway, you can message Slamz, Vllad, Skelas or basically any other Purge you know the names of and we can send out the message that you are looking for a group and hopefully someone can pick you up.
/who "the purge"
[should not have shot the dolphin]
not sure if /who really works very well, but I know that if you press O to bring up the social window you can search for online Purge members there.

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt
doing /who the purge will give a list of all online..

Will hit y'all up tonight.. thanks
I don't own kid gloves.

whose posts in particular drew you to the forums?
[should not have shot the dolphin]
Diggles Wrote:whose posts in particular drew you to the forums?
Link to post - the last response from Plutoniummmmmm

Thanks
I don't own kid gloves.

I grouped with Strife and Tinstar(sp) and there is nothing I can say anything negative about. They ran around like maniacs finishing quests in no time. I think they've played these games before. I think they're both 50 by now because we were all close to it when we grouped.

I only grouped with them one night and I'm sure they'd need to group with more than just me.

Just putting that out there because I said I would. =)
Zens: 40 Witch-Hunter
Zenzie: 40 KofBS
Yea, I am 50, Tinstar(My bro) is 48.. Working on getting him to 50 now.

Will definitely hit Zens up again and group up.
I don't own kid gloves.

He did great in pvp yesterday.

Vllad
I agree with Vllad. Somebody may want to write that down...hehe.
Rizxen - Master of Clones