Agrisco - 30 Hunter
Applying for Purge. Characters name is Agrisco. He's a Tauren hunter. Baught the game a few weeks ago and have immensly enjoyed it. I played EQ shortly after it went on the shelves. Played it for a few years, so I have a general idea how PvE goes. Enjoying this PvP prospective, especially with this type of class. I've always been into competative gaming, starting from tournaments of TFC, to cyber cafe tournaments of CS. I work with Onictora and he has been educating me on playstyles, character classes, combat styles, and other interesting information about the game. Once he described the guild he was in, I told him that is definetly a guild I want to join =P I usually solo, cause I've played my class enough to understand my job in a grp. I dislike intensly when people in a grp do not know what they are doing or how to perform to the best of their ability. Guilded with gamers sounds like a quick antidote for my main reason for intense solo grinding. I have the most fun in this game when I'm grouped with intellegent people who understand, comprehend, and pre-emptively prepair. People who know their shit are people I wanna call my buddy Big Grin

I'll be checking this post frequently for replies, and I always /join PurgeApplicants upon entering the game.

Agrisco - 30 Hunter
Onictora's a good commendation. Thanks for the interest in our guild. Make sure to /join purgeapplicants and try to group up with some of our lower lvl members/alts. See you in game and good luck with the app process. Big Grin
Gameless (for now)