Shawonda Level 60 Druid With Few Skills
I've been away from WOW for over six weeks. That seems to be the equivalent of one year in MMORPG time. During that time, my old guild, Big Bad Baddies has folded into Purge and many old friends have disappeared. Although they might reappear, just as I have done, since that is the way of online games.

I was at a six week writing workshop, where I spent 4-5 hours a day in classroom sessions and critiquing, then another six to ten hours a day on writing and reading and assignments. No time for gaming!

That was my longest stretch away from gaming since 1999, a fact which shames me greatly, to be honest. I have no plans to be as immersed in gaming as I was back in the evil days of Everquest on Vallon Zek. The first two years of EQ formed a gaming experience that has not been duplicated and I suspect never can be for those of us who were there. I've come to accept that as a good thing, since I put a big hole in my life at the time. But damn, it was fun while it lasted.

So here I am with a level 60 druid that I vaguely remember how to play. My plans are to dabble in WOW a couple hours a night, but I don't know my work schedule yet, so I'm not sure how often and for how long I'll play. As for my play style, I plan to continue being the drama queen and loot whore that you all remember so fondly doing through Everquest and DAoC. And a dirty PKar on top of that. Smile

I look forward to seeing familiar names in game.
Tawonda
Barb Shaman EQ
Midgard Skald DAoC
Shawonda, Tauren Druid, WOW
REJECT!

She griefed my irl for going away for so long!

Hehe... all kidding aside WB! Hope to see you around!

And omg let her in.
War: Kanish
Wow: Lowkki, Yash, Alioop
EQ: Oakenfold Perfecto <Defiant>
The real question is, do you have Attunement and are you ready for MC? :twisted:
Raduk
60 Troll Priest
300 Alchemy/Herbalsim
~The Purge~
Tawonda Wrote:I was at a six week writing workshop, where I spent 4-5 hours a day in classroom sessions and critiquing, then another six to ten hours a day on writing and reading and assignments. No time for gaming!

Sounds like fun!! No seriously. Smile

Quote:So here I am with a level 60 druid that I vaguely remember how to play.

Lemme give you a crash course.

MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!MOONFIRE!!

8)

WB Shaw..
-Val
Keeping <The Purge> alive in Azeroth.
Hey, I logged in as you logged out last nite, but I'm still VERY GLAD to have you back!!!!!
You are only allowed in if you post meanfull information on this link. Its a requirment!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?FN=wow-realm-crushridge&T=32568&P=1">http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... =32568&P=1</a><!-- m -->
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
I tried but it says log in failure, been doing that all day.
Tawonda
Barb Shaman EQ
Midgard Skald DAoC
Hi gal! :wink:
The CK Machine
[Image: HWL.gif]
Welcome back... and I added you to the WoW group on the forums...

Tongue

-turnip
Rift - Sornas | Warrior
GA - Sornas | Recon/Robotics
WoW - Sornas | Blood Elf Death Knight (Retired)
WoW - Sorna | Undead Priest (Retired)
WAR - Anros | Dwarf Engineer (Retired)
Lineage 2 - Anika | Silver Ranger (Retired)
EQ - Durgin Bladestorm | Dwarf Warrior (Retired)
Thanks! Didn't get ingame last night and went to bed early instead. I'll be looking for an invite tonight. Smile

Although Flabtar called me fat.
Tawonda
Barb Shaman EQ
Midgard Skald DAoC
Invite already we need more cows!!!

Errr Taurens that is~
<3 !!! Missed Ya!
Rubio
Hey,
We missed ya last nite on our MC attunement run...Tuft was lonely as he was the onlt cow there...not hard to target him though....

Luy
its abotu dern time! Welcome back Taw. We've missed you and your bovine ways!
Gameless (for now)
Now if we can get Orsun to show up occasionally....
Pshhhhh! I'm on fairly often... I just log when I hear you coming.

BURRRRRRN!
Gameless (for now)
Tawonda Wrote:Although Flabtar called me fat.

That is just Flabboozers way of saying he has the hots for you. Don't mind him. I think he actually means to say "phat" but has spelling and psychological issues.
[Image: Kylipso.png]
Time is money, friend!