I wish I were a Scarlet Crusader...?
First of all, before I start, let me just say that there are few classes I respect as much the Shaman. Our Alliance counterparts simply don't measure up, as is evident by the fact that players like Leeroy Jenkins made it to level 60 playing as one. But seriously, what's with every level 40-50 Shaman trying to be Herod? Every Shaman I've seen running around after SM has at least the helm, axe, and shoulder, and God knows what else because I've never bothered to kill him more than once per character and I don't play the game just to have a reason to visit Thotbott. We don't need their holy shit guys, we're the Horde!

And one more thing, why would anyone want that ridiculous clockwork shield? It's the silliest looking thing I've ever seen, and only gnomes or goblins look right with it. If I ever get Chud to a level where Mauradon becomes my second home, I'll never use that thing. Give me something that screams badass instead of kooky.
What is it with the bizzare posts in our Applicants forum?
Raduk
60 Troll Priest
300 Alchemy/Herbalsim
~The Purge~
Our "Purge, Sex, and a Bet" post has something to do with it, I'm sure of it!
Gameless (for now)
Shamans avail mail at level 40 and the easiest to acquire Blue mail gear at that level would be Herod's pieces. It's kinda sucky for warriors since those pieces would boost their melee abilities and having to roll against half a million shamans bites.

As for why people like the Ravager? Well it's cool to spin around and around mmkay. Tongue
-Val
Keeping <The Purge> alive in Azeroth.
Hell as a hunter, I wore Herod's shoulder too!
Gameless (for now)
:oops:

My apologies. I forgot this was the applicants forum, and I'm pretty embarrassed.
That's OK, just talk to Joe he'll make it better.
Raduk
60 Troll Priest
300 Alchemy/Herbalsim
~The Purge~
kimelmara,
Refreshing, and a bit funny, post. I'd speak with Joe though about those Shaman issues...no one is better or more knowledgeable then Joe.

Luy
herods shoulder was nice Big Grin

and the sword reward for one of the quests in there i'm stli using at lvl 55 ... frankly, i can't find anything better Sad becuase is suck at this gmae.

but if you still want questions answered, i'd send a PM to flabtar..

over and over again.

dont let him answer a question incorrectly either, just keep asking it in the same way over and over. .until he gets it right Big Grin
As pointed out, you should message Joe. He is all-knowing with the ways of the shogun..
-Val
Keeping <The Purge> alive in Azeroth.
Geezuz Joe gets a lot of attention these days. His popularity seemed to have wained in the last couple of months, but he is back in all his radiant glory in this thread...

I hate you all.
Gameless (for now)
I heard he was just on a vacation...schools out, kids to take care of, dogs to feed...

And "Hate" is such a strong word...

Luy