Blacksong 20 warlock/application
After looking around for about 2 weeks i.e. since the birth of my Warlock I have been looking around for a guild...not just guild but a guild that doesn't focus on amassing as many loot whores as possible, a guild that knows whats important on Crushridge...PVP! after moving here from a PVE server I have learned that I was living the sissy life no contested area what was I thinking. who wants to share the same areas witht he alliance? I demand blood and the souls of all alliance. on a lighter note when I learned that this guild was laid back with "yo mama jokes" and a Themed " The Pirates who don't do anything" which comes from vegi tales might I add Big Grin I felt draw to this guild. I am a pretty laid back person myself, easy going and willing to help out anyone. it seems like this guild is Definitely doing something right.

Black out
Hahahahahhaa, Hey Orsun, my "Mama" jokes have spread far and wide....

This guy gets my vote, only after he talks with Joe...

Luy
*bites....*

Joe who?
Quote:yo mama
LMFAO,

i supose after some grouping and veiwing i could cast my vote on weather or not hes true blue or full of poo.
8)
the mama jokes... *shudder*

Thanks for the interest in the guild, definately send us tells in game and get grouped up so we can get some ingame experience with ya.

edit: 'cause I'm a daft illiterate fool
Gameless (for now)