Lvl 33 warrior wanting to join
hey im urial on cr sever i wanna join ur guild i hope that u guys talk and help out on questions when ya can i like to pvp alot most of my other games ive played was pvp but yea i dont play hlf2 but cs source is a must :p thanks
urial Wrote:hey im urial on cr sever i wanna join ur guild i hope that u guys talk and help out on questions when ya can i like to pvp alot most of my other games ive played was pvp but yea i dont play hlf2 but cs source is a must :p thanks

sounds good we could use some more warriors hope to see you around
----frye---
Hello members of The Purge. I am hoping to join your guild because I would like to play w/ other dedicated players like yourselves, destroy the alliance, and have fun. Hope to see you all there. Got the invite from Kagomechan. ty KagomechanSmile
Glad to see you here, just a small suggestion though, try to be a bit more clear in what you're saying. I missed something I think..

Luy
Not be a complete jackass... but being able to form complete sentences is always a positive in my eyes.

If you want us to seriously consider you, look at the sticky post in this section and follow the steps there. Tell us a little bit about yourself and your character.

-turnip
Rift - Sornas | Warrior
GA - Sornas | Recon/Robotics
WoW - Sornas | Blood Elf Death Knight (Retired)
WoW - Sorna | Undead Priest (Retired)
WAR - Anros | Dwarf Engineer (Retired)
Lineage 2 - Anika | Silver Ranger (Retired)
EQ - Durgin Bladestorm | Dwarf Warrior (Retired)
well alright i live in Austrialia i got a full time job my chara is lvl 33 i help out people when I can, I lvl fast I pvp alot likes and im just looking for a good friendly pvp guild.
put another shrimp on the barbie! (with full on dumb and dumber accent)
lol so what do you guys think
Talk to someone in game and lets try and get you in a group with some people.

Do a /who the purge and message Flabbo. Make sure you call him fat.

Karne
Calling flabbo fat is the best way to get a thumbs up in the guild, thats for sure. Other than that, group up with some of our members in game.
Gameless (for now)