Regarding Covenant
I'm under the impression that there is some misconception that Covenant is to deny purge members of any rightfully earned loot in MC...this could'nt be any farther from the truth...if you head over to our website you can see that we have kept a clear record of any and all purge members that have accompanied us...I'd like to address and incident..that although i was not present..I am well informed of what happened.

I understand that their was an incident that had to do with an epic plan that dropped in UBRS and it was denied a party member when he said he could use.

1) this was not because he was not in Covenant..it was because several actions took place that made several of our guildies believe that he was lying about his trade....so one of our guildies had rolled on it.

2) to update some of you that were present...the plans were given to me..i then spoke to gentleman and met him in OG...i then gave him some supplies to make a basic armorsmith item to see if he was really an armorsmith in exchange for the plans..when confronted with this he immediately logged of and told his guild that we were asking him to make something from nothing (we have screenshots of all of this)..we talked to his guild leaders and gave him 24 hours to clear it up...we did not hear from them but i did hear that they were slandering us in OG..a guildie later spoke to the same gentleman a day later in which he asked the mans trade and on hs own ommision we founf out he was not an armorsmith..and the excuse given was that his little brother was using his account and an apology for trying to rip off the raid (we have screenshots of this too)..at which point we talked to his guild leaders and they said they would post a formal apology which i have yet to see.

3) apparently dranik had said something that apparently led some of you to believe that we would not be giving you loot in MC..as i said this is just not true...i dont know what was said but if someone would care to enlighten me we will resolve the issue immediately...as i have stated before we have concise records of teh points tallied on the runs and im sure some of your members that have joined us can attest to this as we have them on our DKP list.

In short i dont know what rumors have been spread but for future reference please speak to one of our oficers before jumping to conclusions as to what has or will be occuring in our raids together..we have had a good relationship with the purge and i do not wish to see that tarnished..as for the incident with the plans i trust our members judgement and believe they took the right course of actions..as far as what was stated in raid..i cant comment beacause i dont know what was said...if anyone has any questions please visit our forums at wowcovenant.com and please post your thoughts and opinions.

Samhell
I have had some amazing runs to MC and a few other instances with you guys. I also see my name on your DKP list, with mega points! Those Mage boots are SO mine the next time they drop. Big Grin

I assumed the looting of the plans issue was cleared up last week. Maybe not? I wasn't there, so I can't say much about it. But if there is still an issue, then I hope those involved will speak up and say something.

As far as MC loot, Naima and I have both stated in guild several times that The Purge has just as much right to the loot there as anybody else that is there on that MC run. When inviting guildies to make the run, the DKP is well explained.. or again, so I thought.

Thanks for clearing this up Samhell. Excellent post. I hope it helps, as I enjoy the company of many of the <Covenant> people. I urge any of the Purgers that still have an issue with the loot on these runs to say something and bring it out in the open to have it dealt with. Harboring bad feelings because of a simple misunderstanding isn't good for either guild.

-Kylipso
[Image: Kylipso.png]
Time is money, friend!
I'd be interested in seeing the name of the individual who lied about the armorsmith schematics. Were they Purge?

Not a fan of that type of situation.

karne
The person in question was from < P v P > . I'm sorry I don't recall his name.

Halkata and myself were the only Purge present. After the incident, I thanked everyone for the invite and hearthed. Halkata had hearthed already.

First, thanks to Samhell for posting an explaination. Sam's account does make sense given the scenario. But, I do want to add that something was said in raid chat that I think was meant for Covenant guild chat. I don't log my chat, but it was something to the effect of "those are too nice to go out of guild" or something close. There were one or two other comments made at the same time that, while not negative toward the Purge, made me feel like an outsider and less than welcome, so I left. However, given that someone had just tried to scam a Covenant raid, I can understand some of the pro-guild sentiment in raid chat.

Anyway, the situation from UBRS is behind me. I hope it's the same for Covenant and that there is no ill will toward me leaving the raid. If you ever need a mediocre rogue for anything, give me (Kelm) a shout.