Rift Application - Rathgaruga
*I read the stickies applicants should read*

Hello, my name is Rathgaruga (combination of two names I usually use for games). I had previously never heard of The Purge before now until I was recommended to check out the forumn by Karne (aka he sent me). Over the years i've jumped from game to game to scratch that pvp itch that has been persistent for 8 years now. However, I have never been one of those hardcore types (despite the fact I usually have a lot of sporadic free time and am usually on a long while). I tend to gravitate toward casual but most casual guilds I join tend to die so I usually stay unguilded to avoid the hassle. Despite my experience with pvp I have not gotten some techniques that I've seen used (kiting and that running all around a person in melee [don't know the proper term]) completly down yet so I've still got plenty to learn. I'm not one to run from a fight if I'm outnumbered (unless its like 8v1 and I think that I can escape them....which isn't often).

I am independent so, while I am very willing to roll in a group warfront or group open pvp, I can pvp by my lonesome if no one is available. I am mainly a Marksman for warfront pvp (and pve in general) but for world pvp I roll assassin so I can make sure I'm the one striking first. I also have a defensive Riftstalker build for running sourcestone in warfronts and a bard spec for support roles. While I do also like pve I don't have any armor or weapons to use for pve Raids or Tier 2 dungeons so my ability to pve is limited in that regard.

As I said previously, I have sporadic free time. I'm in the middle of summer break so I have that freetime (Job market is kinda dry where I'm at so nothing better to do) but I have to help my grandparents out whenever needed so that usually ends up eating up some of that time. I don't join groups if I know my grandparents are gonna call me down for something thats going to take awhile but sometimes the problem is spontaneous and I have to drop everything to go help meaning that at any point I could go afk (or log entirely) without telling (thankfully this doesn't happen too often). Some days I can go for hours without being called down and others I can't get a spare minute (though thats very rare). If school were in session I'd be completly unavailable from 5 a.m to 2 p.m. (eastern standard).

My apologizes for the wall of text and I hope you consider me.
thanks for posting. the next step is to group with us and get to know us better (and let use get to know you better).

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt
I grouped with Rath the other day running around Stillmoor doing the PVP quests and killing people. Would love to see him get on Vent and run with one of our larger groups. Seems like a good player and good guy!

Karne
All long term Purge members must ultimately face the Diggles Test.
Last I checked, we have no requirements on time played or availability. Heck, RL comes first.
Rizxen - Master of Clones
We are trying to schedule organized pvp events on thursdays, feel free to send one of us a tell to come along.
Gameless (for now)