Hey!
I play a 33 Rogue named Francois, originally from Ner'zhul. I was reading the Crushridge forums when I came across the "Guilds accepting Ner'zhul characters" thread. I saw a link to this site and from what I've read this is the kind of guild I'd like to join. I realize that 33 is a little low, but I am an absolute fiend for PvP. I try to level, I really do, but the first Alliance I see really sidetracks me, and it goes downhill from there. My first night (tonight) on Crushridge was a blast, spent about 3 hours in Duskwood/Redridge stirring up the masses. Although I love PvP, I really want to go to the higher level instances, and having a good guild helps with that. So, there we go, I'll be looking for Purge members my level to group with and whatnot, thanks for your time!
thanks for the interest frenchie! we'll see you in game )
Gameless (for now)
Best way is to do a /who purge and look for somoene around you level. Tell them you are looking to join and would like to run a few quests with them.

I doubt anyone will shy from killing a red anyway but thats kind of our motto. Just have fun with it.
War: Kanish
Wow: Lowkki, Yash, Alioop
EQ: Oakenfold Perfecto <Defiant>