60 warlock
I was sent here from one of the other warlocks who's name excapes me at the moment, and after talking to him for a bit he said i should come here and submit an application. so..... here i am Big Grin. Um... lets see, i have most of my dreadmist set and my epic mount, i have done MC a few times and almost killed lucifron succefuly in my raid groups. I recently switched to this server fro ner'zhul and like to help out other players when i have the chance. I am not well skilled at pvp but it just takes practice. Any other questions you may have you may feel free to msg me in game or ... here i guess.
Take it easy all
ANDAL
Hiya Andal! That was Zelant you were talking to.. and me, Kylipso. Was cool to hear you on our Team Speak already! Smile Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Your input helped us do Zelants quest last night, and he got his Epic! Yay!!

See you in game soon.

-Kylipso
[Image: Kylipso.png]
Time is money, friend!
Welcome

how good to see you put in a app, thanks again a bunch load for the information on the quest and yes i got my mount finally Smile.was helpful advice :wink:

looking forward to seeing u in-game. 8)
Well you've got 2 thumbs up already, and they're good thumbs too. I look forward to seeing you in game. Good luck with the app process.
Gameless (for now)
I know it may be innappropriate to post here as I am not yet a member of The Purge (hopefully, I soon will be)....but, I had the pleasure of raiding with andal the other night, and was completely impressed. When leading raids of ppl that you don't know, it is often very difficult to keep people organized, and make sure everyone is following the raid-leader's plan of action and not their own experience-based or ignorance-based methods. Because of this I usually try to get a couple of people that I am used to working with in my raids; however, do to server LD issues, I was stuck in a raid full of replacements (some replaced twice ;p). Seeing andal online and recognizing his name from the boards here, I invited him. He is a very well-equipped warlock, that shows remarkable skill in all regards to raiding. I never had to worry about whether or not he was doing his part, and his performance inside was flawless (no accidental grabbing of prox aggro, incredible followership of my instructions etc.) He is one person that I would love to continue working with!!!!

Machtfeuer

Hey, I'm a 60 warlock and I usually play every Tuesday/Thursday nites from 8pm EST to midnight, so look me up if ya want to group. I'm usually looking to make LBRS/UBRS/DM/Start/Scholo runs, or just anything fun.

2 things though...
Bring taco's
Talk to Joe first....

Iluyzhat, 60 warlock (zhat)
Iluysplat, 27 Mage (splat)
how od you pronounce the first part of your name pie-person ?

i just saw 'hat' and thats about all i could pronounce