Lookin to join...
Iv'e been around the Purge for a while, whether it was PvP or running an instance. I've never had a problem with anyone from the guild and I hope they feel the same about me. So yeah here are my stats.

Name: Courtjester
Class: Orc Shaman
Spec: 11/40/0

I believe I am specced very well for PvP. I'm not specced for healing, but I can do it if the time calls for it. I think I am specced as well as I can be for a PvP player, as well as a tank assist in an instance. I've always been a team player, so I think I would be an asset to a guild that revolves around PvP... That's what I live for....
Zug zug

Hey thanks for your interest. Try to get yourself into some Purge groups now and then by seeking out our members. Let us get to know you.

Karne
I've been on a run with courtjester before... dunno if he would remember it or not. But I never forget a good player name. He knows his stuff! He would have my vote.
[Image: Kylipso.png]
Time is money, friend!
Hoku Wrote:I've been on a run with courtjester before... dunno if he would remember it or not. But I never forget a good player name. He knows his stuff! He would have my vote.

I've done more then a couple runs, we are R/L freinds and we leveled from 1 into the 50s together.....hes definately has my vote.
a.k.a Degowhop
b.k.s Bigdego
now courtjester after voilating the rules for so longSmile

Hey OOC where the hell is Scuba
Hey, I'm a 60 warlock and I usually play every Tuesday/Thursday nites from 8pm EST to midnight, so look me up if ya want to group. I'm usually looking to make LBRS/UBRS/DM/Start/Scholo runs, or just anything fun.

2 things though everyone must do...
Bring taco's
Talk to Joe first....

Iluyzhat, 60 warlock (zhat)
Iluysplat, 27 Mage (splat)
Onictora Wrote:
Hoku Wrote:I've been on a run with courtjester before... dunno if he would remember it or not. But I never forget a good player name. He knows his stuff! He would have my vote.

I've done more then a couple runs, we are R/L freinds and we leveled from 1 into the 50s together.....hes definately has my vote.
a.k.a Degowhop
b.k.s Bigdego
now courtjester after voilating the rules for so longSmile

Hey OOC where the hell is Scuba

Scuba quit the game. He totally lost intrest in it for som reason... It's a shame too. He was a DAMN good warrior.