60 Warrior app
Hi, I'm Peonuprising and I'm looking to join. At the moment I'm still on Ner'zhul, but I'm going to transfer over as soon as I hit exalted with AV because I'm really close and it would be a shame to postpone those rewards if there aren't enough AV games on Crushridge.

I've played WoW since it came out, and I know a lot about the mechanics of the game. My main focus of the game has ALWAYS been PvP. When the game just came out I was part of a small guild that organized raids on Astranaar from XR. As time went on the guild started to worry more about leveling than PvP, so I quit.

At level 60 I joined another guild whose main focus was PvE, but I got them to PvP with me some. We would do fun things like raid Darkshire yelling "$ '|' |2 | |> 0 |2 |) | 3!" which is "STRIP OR DIE" if you don't feel like reading that. We got quite a few people to start dancing and take off their armor (mostly male night elves oddly enough), but unfortunatley a couple of idiots in the guild ruined it by killing people who did what we said. "You want to see guys dance naked? Are you gay?" they said to me, as if the point of the raid was to fap it to night elf chicks. I ended up putting the people I couldn't stand on ignore, one of which ended up being the leader of the guild. After he found out he was less than pleased, and I was without a guild once again.

Since then I haven't been a part of any guilds because they all seemed to enjoy PvE over PvP. There is only one guild I know of that is a PvP guild on Ner'zhul, and that one was made for asshats by asshats. Also, they're currently doing nothing but PvE so they can PvP better. Personally I don't want to do something I hate just so I can be slightly better at something I enjoy.

The policies and additudes of The Purge from what I've seen so far are EXACTLY what I'm looking for in a guild.

I have a few unique things I think I can offer the guild. Aside from being a 60 warrior fanatical about PvP, I've got experience in AV, and I've got quite a few strategies that can end games quickly. Pickup group vs Pickup group on Ner'zhul, horde usually win within an hour and a half. With an organized guild I'm sure we can cut that down to an hour or less.
Also, you may or may not have seen a video I made about "exploits" of Warsong gultch: http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=3928. These hiding places are invaluable when each side has the other's flag. I contacted a GM about it and he said it's not considered exploiting if both alliance and horde can get to these places. Anyone can do it, but many people don't know how, which is what makes it so good. It's pretty easy to do once you get the hang of it, and I could teach anyone interested very easily.

Like I said earlier I'm still on Ner'zhul for a day or two until I can hit exalted and get my sweet sweet unstoppable force. That being the case I can't get to know any of your members yet, but I'll tell you as soon as I get over there. I know that this is the guild for me, and I figured I'd get the application out of the way so I can get straight to killing night elves when I transfer.

Thanks for reading, or skimming through it at least.
Thanks for applying. When you get over message someone in the guild and see if you can get in a group. We do some PVE as well for the sake of getting better gear. It's just one of those necessities. However, we aren't going to stop pvping to do it.

Karne
Thansk for the app ). Yeah AV isnt a daily occurance here, but Purge has raided and continues to raid AV, and everytime we go as a guild we have success there. I look forward to seeing you over here on CR. Look me up in game when you do.

Good luck!
Gameless (for now)
Hey, I'm a 60 warlock and I usually play every Tuesday/Thursday nites from 8pm EST to midnight, so look me up if ya want to group. I'm usually looking to make LBRS/UBRS/DM/Start/Scholo runs, or just anything fun.

2 things though...
Bring taco's
Talk to Joe first....

Iluyzhat, 60 warlock (zhat)
Iluysplat, 27 Mage (splat)
Peon raided Darkshire with us tonight. I have two things to say about it.
The first: Wow.
The Second: /vouch.
You don't win the Game of Death by dying first. The name is misleading.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-realm-crushridge&t=83319&p=1&tmp=1">http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... &p=1&tmp=1</a><!-- m -->

A gamer's strength flows from the rules. But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, the desire to help an Alliance kill Horde newbies, the dark side of the game are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did with Guild Disbanded on Bleeding Hollow.

Powerful you have become, but the dark side I sense in you.

Declined, this application is.