Invited to MC Raid
Hi,

I and my fellow BwR guildmate would like to thank the Purge for inviting our members into your MC raid. Though it ended somewhat abruptly (both in wipe, then server indegestion), I know Mabasrn and I had fun (though I think *I* deserved the Lifeless Stone! Smile).

Here's hoping we can lend our support in future raids!

Thanks again,

Tchahntos
Temporary GL
Babies wITh Rabies
ROFL

so glad to have you guys come along! hope to see you tommorow for the follow-up...

but you best be backin off my lifeless stone! Big Grin
[Image: 9390838iRwko.png]
Well, we wiped on the very first mob, and everything went UP from there, and we were doing pretty good, and having fun as well. So why wouldn't I expect the Server to totally crash????

Round 2 tonight

Luy
Was great to have you guys along. Though listening to one of our priest try to pronouce your name over TS to rez you was damn funny. I hope to see you guys around more often!
Gameless (for now)
Greets,

Re : name - Yeah, I was on TS but in listen only and was wondering who he was talking about until I was getting rezzed Wink If interested, it's basically pronounced "chant-os". If not, it's pronounced exactly the same way as that priest pronounced it :lol:

I actually expected more deaths, after my little read on the instance. I didn't know about you folks, but I figure 16 fire resistance would do nothing there, and not being able to use the fire resist totems was concerning me a bit. That in mind, we got a pretty good rhythm going until they threw ... THE SWITCH.

Speaking of totems, I'm going to test out which aggro - I know the magma totems do, and so do the mana tide totems (<sigh> 31 friggin' points and can't use it safely in MC). I do not *think* the fire resist totems aggro though, as mobs have never gone after them, in my recollection.

Tchahn will probably be around for instances and leatherworking. Like Eobi, I've been levelling an alt (Dauntak, a druid). I sign on to Tchahn every day, though ... with the hope of swimming in lava Smile

Tchahn
heh... most usefull totems in mc:
Fire resist
Mana tide (mana spring)

dont bother with anything else
but for bosses!!!

Fire resist
Windfurry
Grace of Air
Tremor x3 (mag)
Stoneskin
Strength of Earth
all on the tank

mana spring / tide for the mana users

WHAT IM NOT COCKY BECAUSE YOU GUYS LEFT ME BEHIND ON BH AND MY GUILD DIED THEN I JOINED SUNDER AND WE ARE BUSY TRYING TO LEARN RAG.... *cry* rag is gona molest us so hard... we have a tank or two with 300+ FR but but... Ellia im scared! hold me baby!!