Rift Application Ekibiokami
Hello, I am 25 years old and not much of a talker even with close friends (So don't be surprised if you get one word answers). I was referred here by my uncle robominx. My gaming style is basically to make the opposing forces life as miserable as possible. I am a hardcore gamer when school is out however when i am taking classes those come first so i generally cannot do any instances that take over five or six hours long on weekdays. With language and anything of that nature my general reaction is " I may not agree with what you say but i will defend to the death your right to say it". However i do not swear a lot either (just the occasional obscenity when i die and not expecting it; Mic only) and i know when i should hold my tongue; when children or people who get easily offended by those types of foul language.
I don't have much experience with mmos beside WoW and am just getting the gist of Rift. I more often play Cod and other games of that nature on the Ps3. I pretty much get a long with everyone.

Thank you for your time,
Ekibiokami

I have read all the stickies and expectations.
Women's best makeup are their smiles.
Cool. Mori's been saying you were gonna play Rift.
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
Yeah just got a new computer he told me to get rift haha.
Women's best makeup are their smiles.
Yup,

Eki is my nephew. a good kid, and I encouraged him to come play with us.

On a seperate note, I've never seen him string so many sentences together at the same time in the 25 years I've known him.
Moristans: err

What the f*** Skelas - I know this is NSFW, but I coudn't watch this at work...

-Orsun