Application-lv 60 mage
Char name- DarkSchnider, not to be confused with the alliance mage Drkschnider whom I've yet to see in game.

Race/class- Undead Mage

Professions- 267 Enchanting, 130 Mining, 248 First Aid

Talent spec- 28arcane/23fire(arcane instability and critical mass build). I was frost spec'd at one point and am willing to go back for MC and other such purposes.

Previous guilds- I started out with <The Accursed> At a lowly lv 11ish, which later became <The Burning Shadow> due to our leader going inactive. This guild fell to the same fate and we merg'd with <Covenant>. I never truly clicked with the members of this guild, and my lack of support for their MC efforts ended up with me being kicked(I'll go into more detail if you'd like, just ask and I'll explain it all).

A bit about myself and such- I'm 20 years old, soon to be 21(in october). I attend culinary school which I'm going to be graduating from this year, and I currently work in the kitchen of a seafood restaurant(working 50+ hours a week, so until labor day my activness will be quite limited). I consider myself a rather nice guy, easy going, know how to take a joke and I speak my mind openly and oftenly(so please, if I say something to offend you or if I start to annoy you, let me know and I'll do my best to stop).

About my character- Darky(A.K.A. Wanda from some covenant members...amusing story actually, we were in mara and fighting Princess without a real tank, so it came down to me and the hunter. I ran out of mana completely(after using jewel and evocation), so I shot her 3 times with my wand and killed her) is fairly equiped, but by no means "geared up". 3 pieces of magister's, gemshard heart, stormrager, blood of the martyr, and the focal sword are probably my highlights, and lv 55 water

How a mage should opperate in a raid/closing remarks- From what I've gathered on the raids I've been on, and other such dungeons like LBRS, the mage's jobs are CC and dmg. I try to use polymorph on every pull just to make life a bit easier, pull casting mobs with counter-spell, and remove curses. I've also become more leniant on dieing, depending on when it happens and how fast. During times that require AoE's I normally expect to die, especially in pickup groups.
I've grouped with a few members of the purge before, good peoples whom I've got no complaints about. Hope you'll accept me into the guild, and if not then good luck with all of your adventures.

Thank you for your time,
Kev Bo(Darkschnider)
Thanks for your interest in us. Hope to see you in game, feel free to message me if your looking for a group. Best way to get to know us is to help us kill a few things.

Karne
i hope hats doesnt see that you attended culinary school.. or the pie questions will be endless Tongue
Hey, I'm "Hats"the 60 warlock and I usually play every Tuesday/Thursday nites from 8pm EST to midnight, so look me up if ya want to group. I'm usually looking to make LBRS/UBRS/DM/Start/Scholo runs, or just anything fun.

So, let's talk about Pie and Taco's...after you talk to Joe first though.

Iluyzhat, 60 warlock (zhat)
Iluysplat, 27 Mage (splat)
Hope to see you online Darkschnider, I know we could almost always use another high level mage around.
[Image: 9390838iRwko.png]
I have off from work this sunday, so I ope to group with some of you guys on saturday night/anytime on sunday
Darkschnider Wrote:I have off from work this sunday, so I ope to group with some of you guys on saturday night/anytime on sunday

Hey Dark tell them the story about hiding in the dead Plated Stegmadons and killing Pallies, I rolledSmile
omg, yes, thank you for reminding me oni.
This was a one time deal but amazingly fun. As oni stated I was in Jurassic Park farming those elite dino things for the chance at a glowing brightwood staff. I had just finished killing 2 in a row, and the 2nd one was right in my face, so it fell ontop of me. I thought nothing of it so I started eating/drinking to recover. As I'm at 3/4 HP/Mana I see a lv 52 pally running about skinning the corpses, keep in mind I'm lv 60 frost spec'd at this time. I saw him coming closer to me and wondered if he had a deathwish, then I realised the corpse must've been covering up my name and guild tag, and I'm sure that <The Burning Shadow> wasn't too tough to spot. I waited for him to start skinning, then timed it. Once he was almost finished I started casting frostbolt. Very mean but so neccisary, must've freaked him out. Skinning dinos then all of a sudden there's a lv 60 mage right in your face. He didn't survive, and I don't corpse camp so I didn't see him again.
Thanks for reminding me of that oni, and I hope you all enjoyed that one as much as I did Big Grin
I grouped with this guy a lot in WP and EP. Really good guy!
Been doing some high-level instances lately too!

I'd say invite him!