What's a Hunter to do?
Well, guys, some of you know me, some of you don't.
I'm not the best Hunter out there, but I'm not the worst, I don't think?
I'm a soloist that understands the importance of the team concept.

I recently left my guild, of which I was a member/GM for 4 years, that guild was originally started my me and evolved over time to it;s current state in WoW, we started in DAoC. I found that my goals and theirs were heading in different directions, so it was best that I go at it alone to rach my goals.

Those of you that have ran with me in WSG , understand that I'm here for PVP and the rewards from the ranking system. I'm a deteremined individual and I WILL reach CHampion rank within these next couple of weeks.

Why am I here? Good question, and to be honest, I'm still hesitant to join a guild... my old guild is still like family to me and always will be, and that is making it very hard for me to actually join another guild. But, I have goals to reach and those goals are getting harder and harder to do nonguilded. I think we are mostly all aware of the recent influx of transfers and other players that are making up the current level of Pugs at teh WSG portal... it's down right tiresome at times.

Am I ready to join a guild, is The Purge for me.. all the questions that have been going on in my head the last week or so.

I',m a competitve person, I take advice, I give advice, I don;t tolerate cheating, and unfounded disrespect of the opposite faction. I'm here to kill them, beat them and use them, but I WILL pay them the utmost respect they deserve in stepping to the plate against us.

If you think this is something that would mesh well with your guild, then contact me in-game, if not, then we will all go abotut our ways, striving still, to reach our goals.

Good Luck to you all and to all you other applicants that seek guildship. I've ran with Purge quite a bit in WSG and they are a great bunch of folks.

Thank You

Sam

[edit] It might actually help if I were to put my character name up here....

Samantra....60 Orc HUnter
The Purge is for you. My vote on this applicant.

Karne
Hi Sam! I vouch for people personally once a year maybe. You have my support =) You'll be hearing from me.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
I vouch, have faught with her a few times in WSG.
Yeah let's get Samantra an invite allready.
Few hunter's I'd rather have guarding the flag, or setting up some pre-empt D with on the ramp. Good times.
[Image: 9390838iRwko.png]
Yeah..I know Sammy

Invite at your leisure...

Or if u see me...
A good hunter, with a cool head. Gets my vote.
Gurthakk the Guttgrinder
Anonymous Hunter of The Purge

Formerly
Halrajih Sulaiman
Erudite Paladin Vallon Zek
I vouch for Sam as well! Have PvP'd with her in WSG and am always glad when she's on my team. Smile
-Val
Keeping <The Purge> alive in Azeroth.
Great to see this App Sam, I think its fairly safe to say welcome to purge Wink
Gameless (for now)
WEE WEE WTG Sam cant wait to see you in guild.. Send me a tell in game!
War: Kanish
Wow: Lowkki, Yash, Alioop
EQ: Oakenfold Perfecto <Defiant>