Ray of hope
Quote:The S&P 500 (INDEX: .SPX) for the July-to-September period lost 12 percent heading into Friday's trading, which saw the market add to its losses. History, then, suggests that the following quarter will post a gain of 7.2 percent. The trend has held up eight out of nine times.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Looking-fo...et=&ccode=
Ex SWG, L2, CoH, Wow, and War
Currently PvPing in the stock market
Market is tanking again... though its really at its low end of the original range... the real question is why and how low....

Market is blaming Greece but I don't get it. This shit is priced in. I don't think anyone is going to let the euro crash, even if Greece was kicked out. Which would be apropiate since the lied like bernie ebbers......

There was a good conversation on CNBC this morning on our banking systems. They are cash rich, and they said there is no way we would see a downgrade here..... sooooo.... WTF I blame the gearmans and Jake.....
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
I think hedge funds and driving it down, knowing full well they can ride it back up later.
Ex SWG, L2, CoH, Wow, and War
Currently PvPing in the stock market
I think your right and I think this is the game. Its legal theft of billions of $$$.

When money is lost, money is made, and visa versa.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]