Application for MourningWood
Hello everyone. My names Jared and I'm 22 years old active RIFT player. A little bit about me, I just got out of the Marine Corps (4 years) served for 7 months in Afghanistan (fun stuff) and now I'm waiting for January to come around so I can finish up college. I've played MMO's since EQ1 and have played a variety of MMO's in between that then and now. I was never much of a PvPer to be honest ( I know! Shame on me!) but I recently started PvPing a lot more and really want to get in with a group of people that would be willing to share there knowledge with me so we can all go out and kick some butt! I recently transferred this character from Three Springs server due to extremely unbalanced PvP and long wait times. I have 3 lvl 50 characters. Warrior (my main) a cleric and a mage, as well as a mid 30's rogue so I'm pretty well balanced on all the classes which hopefully will give me a slight edge in PvP once I stopped getting trampled over by R8's... Anyways, I look forward to meeting you all, I'm a pretty social guy and get along with most anyone. I appologize in advance for the almost Craphead like name (Yeah I read the stickies woot) but the name shows character, I like to laugh and make other people laugh. I'm on nearly all day if I'm not out with my wife doing errands since we're moving soon. Hope to get with you all in-game and start picking at your brains! Thanks for taking the time to read this essay :-)
Was nice to meet you tonight!

Had a lot of fun playing wit.. uh, that's not going to sound right.

Mr. Wood is a nice person Tongue
Haha yeah im glad i got a chance to meet you adimas and kreme it was fun. Hopefully ill get to murder defiants while doing dailies with you again and meet some more members!
MourningWood Wrote:...meet some more members!

That sounds...
Fretty
Guild Wars 2: Fretty The Charming - Mesmer(currently inactive)
Rift: Nico - Cleric Extraordinaire // Fretty - Radical Rogue(currently inactive)
Eve: Fret V2 - EW Master of the Universe (currently inactive)
Your head, my lap. 'Nuff said.
lol I'm glad everyone can have fun with my name and I see we all have a sense of humor :-) I was thinking about not typing that last night but I was on my cellphone and didn't feel like re typing something else :lol:
Played with Mr. Wood again tonight and I think he learned just how popular our guild tag is lol. Agramon is such a butt.. he let Mourning go after a few rounds when he realized he didn't have our tag .
Elo... just think of his name like this: Mourning - a period of time during which signs of grief are shown

So, in fact... his name simply describes a piece of wood showing signs of grief!

I have to ask... did you really play EQ1?!?! If i'm counting correctly... you were 10yrs old!
Rift - Sornas | Warrior
GA - Sornas | Recon/Robotics
WoW - Sornas | Blood Elf Death Knight (Retired)
WoW - Sorna | Undead Priest (Retired)
WAR - Anros | Dwarf Engineer (Retired)
Lineage 2 - Anika | Silver Ranger (Retired)
EQ - Durgin Bladestorm | Dwarf Warrior (Retired)
GreenTurnip Wrote:Elo... just think of his name like this: Mourning - a period of time during which signs of grief are shown

So, in fact... his name simply describes a piece of wood showing signs of grief!

I have to ask... did you really play EQ1?!?! If i'm counting correctly... you were 10yrs old!

Uh ya.. I was 10, *nod* *smile* ya that's it Smile Definately played eq1! I miss that one..
I think that comment was for Mourningwood since he said he is 22 and played EQ1. I started EQ1 in 1999 which was 12 years ago Smile
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
Rallick Wrote:I think that comment was for Mourningwood since he said he is 22 and played EQ1. I started EQ1 in 1999 which was 12 years ago Smile

I AM STILL sticking to the I was 10 story, shaddup Rallock!
Most women I know never aged past 21 or so.
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
Hahaha... yeah. Sorry Elo, part 1 of my post was for you. Part 2 was for Mr. Wood.
Rift - Sornas | Warrior
GA - Sornas | Recon/Robotics
WoW - Sornas | Blood Elf Death Knight (Retired)
WoW - Sorna | Undead Priest (Retired)
WAR - Anros | Dwarf Engineer (Retired)
Lineage 2 - Anika | Silver Ranger (Retired)
EQ - Durgin Bladestorm | Dwarf Warrior (Retired)