Application For Talverian / Rift
Hey peeps!

My cleric friend (Akista) and I are currently looking for an active PVP guild on the Faemist shard and after a talk with a couple of Purge members this guild seems like it could be the perfect fit. Our ex-guild decided to transfer to another shard but we like it here and decided to stick around.

My char is Talverian, Rank 5 Rogue (typically play NightBlade). IRL name is Chris, 34 yr old, wife, 2 kids (daughters both, one about to be a teenager... does getting accepted come with a gun or large bat?). Been doing the mmo thing since long before there was graphics (weren't MUD's great?). Definitely fall under the "casual" player category.

Love to PVP and PVE. Seem to be known as a pretty classy guy in game (so everyone over at Reckless tells me, but that could be just a promotion from being face-rolled so many times!).

Hope to hear from someone in game to have a discussion!

P.S: That comic on the read me app page is awesome! Wish my wife said such things Tongue
Spoke with Talverian in game a couple times now and seems like he'd fit in perfectly with us!

Talverian, join us in some games! Smile
I'll vouch!
Gameless (for now)