Application for Akista /Rift
Hello

I have a friend who is applying with me by the name of Talverian. We were in a tiny pvp guild on Faemist that decided to transfer servers. We decided to stay and apply for Purge after Talverian did some research as we wanted to find a home with more members to do stuff with. After reading the sticky thread it seems like it would be a great fit as I face the same challenges playing this game.

My name is Craig, 34 years old with a 2 year old son and a 1 year old son that generally don't give me much time to do anything when awake. Thank god kids sleep a lot!
I've played a bit of WOW and a lot of Final Fantasy 11 in what seems like a long long time ago. I usually get on for a quick hour in the morning 7:30am and then depending on what's happening I come on at about 8pm when the kids are asleep.

I'm into PVP and PVE. I play Akista (cleric) that mainly heals or support heals in war fronts.

Hope to hear from one of you and look forward to conquering Telera with you. Time permitting, wife permitting, work permitting.. etc. Tongue
we don't have as much of a tendency to do warfronts as we do for open world pvp (excepting certain bonus weekends) but many of us do them anyway for the daily if nothing else. still, finding a group may be difficult.

finding a group for open world pvp, on the other hand, is generally pretty easy except on Wednesdays and Fridays which are our raiding nights.

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt
Hi Akista, look for us every night after the kids go to bed, we're on pretty much right after 8:30 cst!

Elowyn Smile
Akista Wrote:...with a 2 year old son and a 1 year old son that generally don't give me much time to do anything when awake. Thank god kids sleep a lot!...
Yep... the same boat I'm in... when I'm in-game, its usually cause my younger son is fast asleep. Heck... right behind me in the bed! Big Grin
Hey everyone

Was fun last night. Too bad the defiant didn't want to play much and I couldn't talk on vent as the wife was watching the tube.
I'll try again Thursday night as I know you'll be raiding tonight.

Take Care
Aki
welcome aboard. get ahold of an officer (or have someone get ahold of one for you) to get an invite in-game.

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt