KylarStern-Rift
Okay so im not really used to this but here we go.

My toons name guardian side is Kylarstern, I also play on another toon named Ezrathemad if you can guess where the names came from you get an invisible cookie haha. I played a cleric defiant side named Bojackthepirate from the guild <Alphas>. I wasn't much for pvp on that toon due to the ease at wich i would die due to my guild deciding that ganking would hencforth be known as getting "Bojacked". Due to this i am NOT currently lvling a cleric. I played classic WoW with Mari or as her current toon is named Amicitia.... anyways i think thats how you spell it. >.>

I did alot of raiding in WoW with my guild and also did alot of pvp. Unfortunatly i have not played that many MMO's to be able to fill out this a little more. I am 25 years old and newly married as of Aug 20th 2011. I have also found out that i am going to be a father as my wife is currently 9 weeks pregnant and i am greatly looking forward to being a dad. Amicitia is the cousin of my wife she actually is the only reason i even got to meet the amazing woman to whom i am blessed to call my wife just ask her she will tell you "I did this!".

I mostly play this game later in the day and am currently working on getting my lvl 30 Rogue to 50. In reading the sticky i guess im supposed to tell you that i did that (BTW i liked the comic). Amicitia continues to tell me that this is a good guild for me to be in and she also told Elo to harass the crap out of me till i did it haha so here i am. I was also a combat medic in the military for a short period of time haha not one of my favorite memories but i make due with it. I hope to hear from you guys soon.

Thanks again,
Kylar Stern :twisted:
A bullet may have your name on it but a grenade is adressed "To whom it may concern."

Defiant: Bojackthepirate 50 r4 Cleric, Iambojack 42 Rogue
Guardian: Kylerstern 50 Rogue, Ezrathemad 32 Mage
I'm sure you'll be Kylar'd quite a bit on your way to 50 Smile
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
I was told that I was the cause of the getting Bojacked phrase... if that is true then, sorry! Smile
I don't own kid gloves.

Steam Friend Code : 1636490
This guy's a scrub! Kidding! He's my cousin and one of my best friends. He's a good guy and a good player (even when he gets bojacked). And yes, Strife, you were the cause of the phrase getting bojacked lol.

We can rib each other pretty hard sometimes but we'll keep it out of vent chatter for the most part (or go down into another channel like the other day). At the end of the day though, now that he's family, I can't get rid of him until the assassination plot goes through.....whoops. :mrgreen:
ESO: Daggerfall <The Purge> :Mariselle Riftborn - Breton Cleric (Provisioning, Alchemy)
Rheina Riftborn - High Elf Sorcerer (Woodworking, Clothier)

Rift: Guardian <The Purge>: Rheina R5 Mage.
Defiant <Alphas> : Mariselle R8 Cleric, Rheina R6 Mage, Honeybuns R5 Rogue

Battlenet ID: Mariselle#1601 (Starcraft 2, Diablo 3)
Amicitia Wrote:I can't get rid of him until the assassination plot goes through.....whoops. :mrgreen:
I'm there!
I don't own kid gloves.

Strife Wrote:
Amicitia Wrote:I can't get rid of him until the assassination plot goes through.....whoops. :mrgreen:
I'm there!

ROFL - bojacked IRL
ESO: Daggerfall <The Purge> :Mariselle Riftborn - Breton Cleric (Provisioning, Alchemy)

she makes me more and more parinoid everyday lol Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
A bullet may have your name on it but a grenade is adressed "To whom it may concern."

Kylar Stern Wrote:she makes me more and more parinoid everyday lol Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

I'm just helping Cammie with her quest to <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64</a><!-- m --> ...... :mrgreen:

...... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

welcome aboard.

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt
whenever anybody who can invite gets a chance could i maybe snag one plz? 8)

Hit up Robominx, Yellowtail, Taralin, Snowreap, Orstun or Skelas while in game. I probably missed a few, but those guys can get you invited.
I don't own kid gloves.

He was invited yesterday so he's all set.
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>