The Purge

PvP for People Who Aren't Asshats
It is currently Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:31 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:33 pm 

Dear Whoever Reads This,

I am very interested in joining the your guys' guild in Guild Wars 2. I am always seeing "PURG" players in WvW and there is almost always at least 2 players together. I was immediately interested in this for 2 reasons; 1) WvW was basically the selling point for me with this game. I never really got to do a whole lot of castle sieges in Warhammer online because I joined after the hype ended so to be able to siege the shit out of castles all day long is simply amazing. Reason 2) The whole reason I play MMO's is to be able to play with other people. ESPECIALLY friendly people who you can just bullshit with, so to see players from "PURG" playing together in WvW pretty much sums up the whole reason why I got guild wars. Which is why I am very interested in joining you guys. Wow, how rude of me, My name is Scott Belanger, I live in BC with my beautiful wife Chelsie and my newly born son Eli. (9 weeks old this wednesday). To say the least, I don't get a LOT of time to play this game which is why I am only level 33 with my Mesmer. However, after reading the "Applicants Should Read This" and The comic you guys posted, I feel relieved to see that other people like me exist out there AND have formed a guild that, from what I have read so far, kicks ass. Anyways, I don't want whoever is reading this to want to kill themselves with boredom so basically: I spoke with Slamz ingame, he told me to post here, now I have posted here, I hope you guys accept me, the end.

Thanks for the opportunity fellas and I hope to hear from you soon

Scott Belanger
(In Game) - John Cusack/33/Mesmer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:55 pm 

I don't know you sir, but I like the cut of your jib.

WoW Toons - Currently at five 110's, with 17 level 100's waiting to be leveled...
The Xyphos Army - Xyphos, Xyphos Too, Xyphos Two, Xyphos Tree, Xyphos Has Boobehz, Xyphos Chesticles, Xyphosess.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:17 am 
Officer

Excellent app.

All you need is someone to vouch for you and you are in, so get our TS info and just roll with us so we can get to know you.

See you in game!

Burnt to a crisp.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:46 am 
Officer

Skelas wrote:

so get our TS info and just roll with us so we can get to know you.

That's your job! Well, mine too...I PMed you our TS info, log in, get to know us and we'll go from there. Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:06 pm 
Officer

You are John cusack and your character is Scott Belanger? I liked your work in Better off Dead.