The Purge

Full Version: Application for Vordicai / Rift
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, my name is Dj and i'm 29 years old. Me and my girlfriend Steph (Eluj) have been playing Rift for about 6 months now and have just moved to this server. We have been playing MMO's for several years now and enjoy this one very much. I am mostly into pvp these days since we have a 10 month old baby and commiting myself to raids for any set amount of time is hit or miss. I am playing Cleric at the moment and am mostly healing in the pvp i have been in. I have been looking for a active guild since moving here and after talking to some of the members from the guild me and eluj belive it would be a perfect fit for us. I read that whole post you said applicants should read

Thanks for your time & hope to hear from you guys, see you guys ingame.
Thank you for your interest. We are out and about in open world just about every day so keep an eye out - always feel free to shoot me a tell if you see me online as I am usually leader of our open world PvP groups. The exception being Wed and Fri nights as these are our raid nights.
Hey guys, just wanted to say thank you for the groups tonight. Got to do some world pvp and a little wf action afterwards. Me and Eluj had a good time pvping with Strife, Elowyn & Breakbeat. Hope we can get together again soon and meet some more people. Thanks again