G13 + G35
I'm using the G13 with Warhammer Online. normally, the device only responds to physical events -- e.g. pushing or releasing a button. but there's a nifty hack that lets the G13 feed itself a stream of 'fake' events, which means you can have long-running scripts that can act even if you don't push any buttons at all. so, for example, I have an anti-idle script that will hit the spacebar every 5 minutes (but only if, in the last 5 minutes, no buttons were pressed). it runs all the time; I don't have to worry about remembering to turn it on if I go afk or am otherwise distracted.

it's also very flexible about what you can make the buttons do (as long as you're willing to write a bit of Lua script to handle it). I have my G22 button set up as a Ctrl key, so that I can use it as a modifier with other buttons. but if I double-press-and-hold, I can have it do something different (like hold Alt instead, or in my case temporarily switch to the M2 page for as long as G22 is double-held) (background: the G13 has 3 'pages', M1, M2 and M3 that you can assign different bindings to, and there are 3 M buttons that you can use to switch pages. but the M buttons aren't within easy reach, and they're not that convenient to use if you want to switch to another page for only 1 or 2 button presses, then switch back. so I have G22 set up as an "M2-shift" key that puts the keypad into M2 mode until I release G22).

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt

Messages In This Thread