Tons of old VZ names
Wow, this is quite a collection of old VZ names on this board. I was skimming through the posts and lots of these old names bring up some funny memories. For those that dont remember me, I was a DE necro in Darklight Brigade (DLB), Xanit, and Aduentus.
Hi Darmongor! I remember you. What games have you been into lately?
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Iluyenea, 64 Druid, KoV
Hi Blhurr,

Good to hear from you. I tried paying guildwars, but maxed out a character too soon, so it did not feel like there was anywhere to progress to. Because of that, I am in limbo now when in comes to gaming. Most of my time now while not at work is going towards restoring an old 67 mustang with my son. Hopefully when he turns 16 in 3 years we will have it done. Given the amount of work this car requires, I will probably be cutting it close in getting it ready. Hopefully a game will come out that will catch my attention. Vanguard looks like it will not be too bad, but that is not until 2006. Maybe I will give a try at WOW, even though everyone has a substantial head start on me.
Takes at most 16 days played to max a character. Most people playing are on their second or third. I don't see people having a headstart as being an issue. You certainly have a spot in The Purge if you are interested.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
VZ, wtf is that?

Gunldesnapper Uberzauberer
Name sounds familiar Smile

Nintelten - Gnome Enchanter <Defiant> RETIRED!
Nintalten - Gnome Mage <Emerald Defenders> CoH Beyotch RETIRED!
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
Hey Dar! I played Garorm (ogre shaman) in DLB for a bit, and I believe we played the Planetside beta together as well.
[80 Ranger] Seretogis (Sylvari) <The Purge> -- Ehmry Bay -- 400 Jeweler & 400 Huntsman
[50 Psionicist] Seretogis (Dark Elf) -- Varking (Retired) -- <Xanit K`Ven>
[60 Mage] Seretogis (Undead) -- Mannoroth (Retired) -- <Predestined>
Formerly Garorm / Garzok of <Torrent>, Vallon Zek
Oh noes..
War: Kanish
Wow: Lowkki, Yash, Alioop
EQ: Oakenfold Perfecto <Defiant>
*gulp*
Gameless (for now)
Howdy Darm...

You should join us man...we are having lots of fun here. And really, in WoW, the headstart issue you speak of isn't a big deal at all. Nothing like it would have been in EQ. You could be 60 really quick, especially with friends giving you a hand.

I'm keeping an eye on Vanguard too, but as you say, it is a ways off.

Steppe
Steppen
Tauren Shaman
<The>
Bleeding Hollow
World of Warcraft

Prophet Steppezhe Goreclaw (retired)
65 Iksar Shaman of Cabilis
<Xanit K'ven> : <Aduentus>
Vallon Zek, EverQuest
Hi Stepp!

V
Vlondril!

Long time my friend. How are you and the family?

What are you doing these days? Any games?

Drop me an email if you get the time,

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:mifloyd@vt.edu">mifloyd@vt.edu</a><!-- e -->

Steppe
Steppen
Tauren Shaman
<The>
Bleeding Hollow
World of Warcraft

Prophet Steppezhe Goreclaw (retired)
65 Iksar Shaman of Cabilis
<Xanit K'ven> : <Aduentus>
Vallon Zek, EverQuest
Family is good. Thanks for asking. (My oldest had heart surgery this spring, but she bounced back fine and is now playing on her school volleyball team.)

How are you?

And of course, it's time to flyfish for bonefish and trevally. Heading to Christmas Island this Saturday for ten days, and then going to spend Thanksgiving in Kona.

I'll drop you an e-mail to catch up.

V