Forum Issues
Anyone else having issues where some posts are showing that there is a new post(Board is highlighted, black in my case), but there isn't anything new since the last time you visited?
I don't own kid gloves.

Steam Friend Code : 1636490
Only the public board.
TinStar
96 99 44 4 33
I see it with sub-boards a lot. Like the top level doesn't recognize that the lower level has been read.

Really I should abandon ship and move to a better forum software (something "cloud managed") but we'd lose all the history. This software is still in development though so maybe they'll get that fixed at some point.
(02-05-2022, 01:05 PM)Slamz Wrote: I see it with sub-boards a lot. Like the top level doesn't recognize that the lower level has been read.

Really I should abandon ship and move to a better forum software (something "cloud managed") but we'd lose all the history. This software is still in development though so maybe they'll get that fixed at some point.
Cool, just wondering if it was just me.  Seems like this just started within the last couple months. 

No reason to upgrade really for our purposes unless you just get bored with this.
I don't own kid gloves.

Steam Friend Code : 1636490