want to join guild
i have several RL friends in this guild maligo-soreth-isbalin-Eermith-aethera. i am a lvl 31 hunter seeking acceptance in the purge guild.

i tried to keep it short and simple but u want more u got it, i started my online gaming with SWG on wanderhome if was fun and all but walking or flying around in cicrle and with the new updates it sucks, as for me and maligo have been RL friends since childhood everyone else except for aethera(6 yrs) in the last 4 months. but im always looking for a good reason to kick some allinace a@# and it seems this is the guild to be in to do it. im currently a lvl 31 hunter and having a blast lvling slowley but surly making sure not to miss a thing. if u all accept me into the famous guild THE PURGE i will not let anyone down, i will do my best to help with the forever going battle with the alliance. if anything u want to know about my background feel free to ask.

and always FOR THE HORDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A better app Big Grin !

Glad you're enjoying the hunter - it realy is a fun class to experience WoW as. Anyway, thanks for the app. Try to grab a few groups with some lower lvl purgies or alts so other people can get to know you. Good luck with the app process, cyu in game )
Gameless (for now)
i've literally know him since i was 2 years old. he's not really a friend as much as he is a surrogate brother. he's extremely new to WoW, so bit of a noob :twisted: but that doesn't make him a bad person. (maybe just a little).

[Image: SoA.jpg]
You'll miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
- Wayne Gretzky
- - Michael Scott
- - - Agios
You know Maligo, that "Seal of Approval" would be a lot funnier if you were in seal form.

It would go from a "/groan" to at least a "HAR HAR".
wait, "HAR HAR" is an upgrade from "/groan"?

You've got your humor bone backwards Aadrya!
[Image: 9390838iRwko.png]
IT isnt a seal you fudge clown! Its a walrus!
Fudge clown?

Interesting.

Now I have visions of Richard Simmons, oh well so much for eating lunch today.
Sneakybone Wrote:Interesting.

Now I have wet dreams of Richard Simmons.
Interesting indeed.
-Val
Keeping <The Purge> alive in Azeroth.
Valenesca Wrote:
Sneakybone Wrote:Interesting.

Now I have wet dreams of Richard Simmons.
Interesting indeed.

Confusedhock: Big Grin
I always pictured you a David Hasselhoff fan....
Just to get this ninjaed thread back on track. Here is screen shot of Maligo in PVP enraged seal form. Fear the seal.

[Image: 10005709.jpg]
Maul, the Bashing Shamie

"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi

[Image: maull2.gif]
i try to keep my seal form under wraps, see, i run with waeloga alot, and Waeloga Industries™ clubs baby seals. he might be forced to club me if he sees me like that.
You'll miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
- Wayne Gretzky
- - Michael Scott
- - - Agios
[Image: MaligoSeal.jpg]

It would still be even cornier with a pic of Maligo in FORM OF THE DIRE SEAL, perhaps being chased by sharks.