Application - Brog
Username: Brog

Name: Brogash/Brogton/Broghow

Class: Ironbreaker/Runepriest/Engineer

Level
: 29/40/31

Specs:Stone/Grimnir/Tinkerer(OMG MAGNET!)

Professions: Scavenging

How did you hear about The Purge?: (pasted from my nub post in General, because I completely missed this part of the forums in my searching ConfusedhockSmileMyself and my girlfriend are both in a Warhammer guild right now and are unhappy where we are. I have been scouting guilds recently and stumbled across your place.

Who do you know in The Purge?: None yet, but if my senses are correct, I will gladly get to know many of you as soon as possible.

Why would you like to join The Purge?: (Again pasted from original post :rollSmile After finding your site, my girlfriend and I are both former guildleaders on WoW (ironically its how we met IRL lol) and we are very much tired of trying to organize things and babysit people and as such, we enjoy small groups and making new friends while questing, doing scenarios etc. As a result, we want to make sure whichever guild we go to that attendance to events is not a "requirement", but rather encouraged; because don't get me wrong, I love instances, massive keep and RvR runs, but saying "you must dedicate 40 hours per week to the guild's raiding efforts" is something we're not willing to do anymore.

Originally we were in a very tight-knit group on Averheim, but due to loss of players, it merged with another guild, and naturally after that, Averheim became a source only server, meaning everyone had to leave the server and transfer because no new players were arriving. So we transferred with our newly merged guild, losing members in the process and many friends as well. It's been a few months since then but almost all of our friends have left/quit and the majority of the people we have in the guild are either not helpful, unfriendly or just plain rude.

Big P.S. My father also plays a bright wizard and KotBS, as well as a good friend of ours from WoW, both may want to look into joining eventually, but I suppose that can wait for another time. I truly hope to hear from you soon and/or see you all in game.

Happy hunting! May your mug always be full of ale and your trophy collection never short of goblin heads and witch elf ears!
at the moment, the best way to find us and get grouped with us it to log on to the shared Order ventrilo server:

server name: vent11.gameservers.com
port: 4719

we also have our own ventrilo server, but we aren't currently using it very much because using the shared server makes it easier to coordinate with other guilds.

-ken
New World: Snowreap
Life is Feudal: Snowreap Iggles, Taralin Iggles, Preyz Iggles
Naval Action: Taralin Snow, Snowy Iggles
EQ2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Taralin, Disruption, Preyz, Taralynne, Snowy, Snowz
ESO: Snowreap, Yellowtail
PS2: Snowreap
GW2: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Taralynne
RIFT: Snowreap, Yellowtail, Preyz, Taralin, Snowy
PotBS (British): Taralin Snow, Taralynne Snow, Snowy Iggles, Edward Snow
PotBS (Pirate): Taralin Snowden, Taralynne Snowden, Redshirt Snowden
WW2O: Snowreap
WAR: Snowreap, Preyz, Lbz, Leadz, Snowz, Taralin, Snowmeltz, Yellowtail, Snowbankz
APB: Snowreap, Sentenza
STO: Snowreap@Snowreap, Snowz@Snowreap
AoC: Yellowtail, Snowreap, Snowstorm, Redshirt
WoW (Horde): Snowreap, Savagery, Baelzenun, Wickedwendy, Taralin, Disruption, Scrouge, Bette
WoW (Alliance): Yellowtail, Wickedwendy, Snowreap
AC1: Snowstorm, Yellowtail, Shirt Ninja, Redshirt
showing up in vent is the best method. we are all flagged Purge, and Snowreap can get you moved to the private parts of the vent.

learn a couple of Skelas' mom jokes and you are halfway home.
bonus points awarded to players who follow the 'vllad' naming policy
[should not have shot the dolphin]
I'm the loser who's always online recently, haven't started school back up yet. look me up, we'll start some trouble Big Grin
[Image: epicuo4.jpg]
SC2 Beta - Zerg
Gnarnok - White Lion - R40/RR54 - Retired
Gnarnok - 70 Gladiator Rogue - Retired
Grouped up with us last night, Good cat

Rhoh
This is not where you endorse apps you goose.
Caveatum & Blhurr D'Vizhun.
[Image: glarebear_av.gif]
[Image: sterb037.gif]
Update: My girlfriend's computer wound up with a virus and fail-city occurred. She will hopefully have a new one before long.

I haven't been on much as a result of this and school getting back in full-swing.

Apologies if you guys have moved on.

Update again: I don't think she will be getting her computer any time soon.. so I'll be staying put for a while. Special thanks to Thumbs for keeping in contact with me. Hope to still see you guys on the battlefield.
ORLY? If it's not dead, kill it again.