BEWARE
ok guys this happened a while ago but i feel since im still getting PM's about it that i bring it to PURGE attention.

As some of u probabley know, i have been complaining about a certain lvl 60 preist named "carnophage", that a while ago i was in a group with him and me and another warlock needed a dreadmist piece and he decided he didn't really care and throught that he had the right to roll even tho me and this other warlock both needed.

Well needless to say after that I refused to group with him because of that and ever since i have been running into raids and him being in them.

Now hes in severed and the most previous raid i joined he was in there and i wasn't a as*hat about it i just politely said im out of this raid, and a couple of them pm'ed me to ask me why and i said that i dont group with asswholes, and carno is a asswhole in my book. Well one of the people that pm'd me happened to be severed and lol didn't think to highly of me after that cause i guess he took offence to me calling his guildie a asswhole.

So just letting anyone know that if any raw feels should arrise between severed or carnophage to any purgers at all, to just avoid it and BEWARE!!!

8)

O ya and on a small note, if he comes here looking for a guild LMFAO hes getting the *one finger sault* from me :twisted:
Hmmm, as a 60 Warlock myself, with 1 piece of Dreadmist gear, I can understand the issue of classes rolling on something that is set up for a specific class. Now, I won't go into the right or wrong, as it's been discussed way to many times.

I support your decision, and understand. With that said, just be aware that others may not, as a "cloth" wearer besides Warlocks can wear dreadmist as well...we also can wear other "class" specific gear....

I've not had the displeasure of grouping with this guy, at least I do not remember. But that issue is between you to, and that's my stance on it....

Luy
Dreadmist isn't 'Warlock' only just an FYI. I've seen Priests wear lots of Magister stuff as well because some of the stats are better.

Same thing can happen with Mail items with Hunters and Shamans.

This doesn't happen with the Purple MC stuff because its actually labelled 'Warlock', 'Priest' etc...
ESO - Rallick of Purge (Sorceror) - The Purge (and various others)
RIFT - Rallock (Cleric) - Virus (Deepwood)
WAR - Rallick (ArchMage) - The Purge
WoW - Rallick/Mootendo - The Purge
EQ - Nintelten <Defiant>
Yeah I've lost a roll on BS to shamans twice. Thems the breaks I guess. If I were a shammy I'd prolly want to roll on some of the BS stuff too, unless I had a full set, in which case the bonuses are more valuable. Anyway, I wasn't particularly happy with the shammies for rolling, and still think it was a bit selfish, but it was an upgrade for both of them, so I guess I cant complain too much. Fortunately that kind of stuff cant happen with the gear later on.

I wouldn't get too bent out of shape over it though. I blame blizzard mainly. It is unnecessary conflict when classes compete over gear.
Gameless (for now)