09-14-2011, 02:20 PM
You should have waited until today
It did get a little nervy there though... Nice trade / profit.
This is what Im holding right now.
9/9 Buy
TNA 39.686
Bracketed sell order at $45. Means if the stock hits $45 it is auto sold.
Trailing stop of $5. Currently the trailing stop is at 39.80 which means the worse I could do is a .22% gain.
Right now the trade is up 12.89 percent, and I changed the sell order to $50. Might be a greedy play Ill regret. The DOW would have to get to around 11,500. This was my original high on the cyclical pattern. My bet right now is that we are not going to get bad news tomorrow from Grease / Italy. So the that bad news would have to be jobs. Since expectations are so low, any sort of a positive number should bump the market.
So my swing in the DOW right now remains at 11,500 to 10,950. So I think the buy and sell points are inside those points. Meaning something like 14,250 to 11,100 ish.
hmm as I look at it I should sell now......
FYI rather then do a put or a short, look at TZA. TZA and TNA are the exact opposites. A call in TZA might be a better play then a put on TNA, but from a market perspective they are the same.
It did get a little nervy there though... Nice trade / profit. This is what Im holding right now.
9/9 Buy
TNA 39.686
Bracketed sell order at $45. Means if the stock hits $45 it is auto sold.
Trailing stop of $5. Currently the trailing stop is at 39.80 which means the worse I could do is a .22% gain.
Right now the trade is up 12.89 percent, and I changed the sell order to $50. Might be a greedy play Ill regret. The DOW would have to get to around 11,500. This was my original high on the cyclical pattern. My bet right now is that we are not going to get bad news tomorrow from Grease / Italy. So the that bad news would have to be jobs. Since expectations are so low, any sort of a positive number should bump the market.
So my swing in the DOW right now remains at 11,500 to 10,950. So I think the buy and sell points are inside those points. Meaning something like 14,250 to 11,100 ish.
hmm as I look at it I should sell now......
FYI rather then do a put or a short, look at TZA. TZA and TNA are the exact opposites. A call in TZA might be a better play then a put on TNA, but from a market perspective they are the same.
Maul, the Bashing Shamie
"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi
"If you want to change the world, be that change."
--Gandhi
