The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1677 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.34 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 157 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1677 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 916 buildtree




Facebook IPO
#50
Vanraw Wrote:Yea, anyone who bought it at 17 or even 20ish is genius. I really looked at it, but there were to many unknowns.

It will be interesting to see where it goes from here. The Mobile ad dollars is pretty good news.
I wouldn't say genius... it could have just as easily tanked IMO.

Question, in 5 years, where do you think Facebook will be? Will they even exist anymore or do you think they are going to be MySpace? I'm 50/50 on it. Facebook has changed and is more about AD's and stupid shit.
I don't own kid gloves.

Steam Friend Code : 1636490
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)