The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1677 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.2.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 157 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1677 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 916 buildtree




Stock Market PvP
Grieve Wrote:
Dustie Wrote:(if we sell on a day when the market is closed, do I need to wait for the end of the day next Monday?)
Yup.

In retrospect, I probably should have said, if you make a trade BEFORE the market close, you get the price at the END of that day, and if you make a trade AFTER the market close, you get the price at the START of the next day. But I was really trying to discourage too much trading...

Ok, then cancel my sell order and I'll decide before market close on Monday.

Trade: Cancel Sell order!
"Hamilton is really a Colossus to the anti republican party. Without numbers he is an host within himself. They have got themselves into a defile where they might be finished but too much security on the republican part will give time to his talents and indefatigableness to extricate them. We have had only middling performances to oppose to him. In truth when he comes forward there is nobody but yourself who can meet him. His adversaries having begun the attack he has the advantage of answering them and remains unanswered himself. For God's sake take up your pen and give a fundamental reply to Curtius and Camillas" - Thomas Jefferson to James Madison
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)